****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

LOL, did he delete his twitter?

What happen to being real and standing on his words?

Gucci backtracking? No, it can't be.

:lol: :rofl:

LOL, did he delete his twitter?

What happen to being real and standing on his words?

Gucci backtracking? No, it can't be.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
At the end of the day...none of them dudes have yet to lay a finger on him.

**** Twitter...Gucci been talkin reckless about ****** on wax for almost ten years now and he ain't been touched 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day...none of them dudes have yet to lay a finger on him.

**** Twitter...Gucci been talkin reckless about ****** on wax for almost ten years now and he ain't been touched :lol:

At the end of the day... he hasn't did nothing either but talked. Yeah, he killed someone but any dude facing a life or death situation would of did the same thing.

At the end of the day... he hasn't did nothing either but talked. Yeah, he killed someone but any dude facing a life or death situation would of did the same thing.
It means alot because he's put himself in NUMEROUS situations where all these dudes who had a problem with him could have stepped to him about it.

Son went to Jeezy/TI party with no security and walked away untouched. He also did Truth in Jeezy's hometown after he received death threats warning him not to come...and he walked away untouched.

Last edited:
It means alot because he's put himself in NUMEROUS situations where all these dudes who had a problem with him could have stepped to him about it.

Son went to Jeezy/TI party with no security and walked away untouched. He also did Truth in Jeezy's hometown after he received death threats warning him not to come...and he walked away untouched.

You are proving my point. if you really got a problem with a dude then its action on site. Other than that you don't have a problem and it's just talk. No need keep telling the public you don't like them -like you are going do something when you see them when you are doing the same thing they are doing-" talking".

Last edited:

Y'all give dude too much credit.
When he went to that party, the beef had settled down. Him and TI had songs together. It wasn't until that Breakfast club interview that everything had sparked up again. He even said there weren't any problems meaning he didn't cause trouble either. He let Charlamagne put the battery in his back and has been making diss records ever since.

Been saying this for years, man on NT ya'll act like GUCCI has killed 8 N^ggaz :smh::smh:

Didn't he even try to dap Jeezy up one time last year and Jeezy was like "nah, get out of here with that"?

Didn't he even try to dap Jeezy up one time last year and Jeezy was like "nah, get out of here with that"?

Yup. Tried to get him on a track. Even hopped on an unofficial remix. It was hard as **** though. Wish the two could have blessed us with more tracks.

holdon this dude tyga on the tape but i thought........

that track but be old
Lol it's the one that he was tryna get nicki on because tyga said it was a pharrell joint and that beat is def pharrell

lol gucci gives no dambs to release a pharrell beat like that on a mixtape when anything homie touches is gold right now

but that irony of the subject matter of tyga's verse on that song given the situation
mean.gif
sick.gif

Been saying this for years, man on NT ya'll act like GUCCI has killed 8 N^ggaz :smh::smh:

Exactly. He ain't did nothing either. Jeezy and Tip both have made diss song directly at him too and they ain't been touched. If anything he's the only one been tried after a diss... Cuz straight but people acting like he a killa and he not, he defended himself like I hope we all would do

Last edited:
Gucci needs to push this cold hearted joint
N ME is my jam. twitter beefin for pub is kinda sissy but diary of a trap god will b in the rotation for the next couple of weeks or so

Last edited:
I'm only up to "Half" right now, but this is pretty solid and what i want to hear from him. Half, Me, Cutters, and pretty much all the Zaytoven stuff are solid. I may be alone on this, but when rappers like Gucci Mane have songs that go past 3:30-3:45, I kinda don't wanna listen to them :lol: I just wanna hear dope bumping production and swiftly move on to the next bumping song.

And that's probably the best I've heard Plies in years

:rofl: Tyga's verse on Fall Back, talk about being ironic and eating every one of his words

Last edited:
I'm only up to "Half" right now, but this is pretty solid and what i want to hear from him. Half, Me, Cutters, and pretty much all the Zaytoven stuff are solid. I may be alone on this, but when rappers like Gucci Mane have songs that go past 3:30-3:45, I kinda don't wanna listen to them
laugh.gif
I just wanna hear dope bumping production and swiftly move on to the next bumping song.
I know exactly what you mean . . . it should be mandatory that trap rappers ride the beat for 2-3 minutes and go to the next one . . .

^ hell u talking about. If its a good song it's a good song. Some of yo gotti jawnts are 3-4 min and I enjoy every second. Now a wack song is wack and gets skipped but how u gonna tell a man to make shorter songs based on content ?

lol at dudes questioning Gucci street cred, he ATL Fat Joe. Hope this new tape what yall making it seem to be though

I see Waka is still on the latest mixtape, long after the trash talk. If they really beefing, he'd be cut from the mixtape

lol at dudes questioning Gucci street cred, he ATL Fat Joe. Hope this new tape what yall making it seem to be though

This bruh :lol:

I mean what else y'all want? We seen him deep in the 6 back in the trapaholics days, homie defended himself when he got set up & caught one, not to mention no dambs given about approaching rappers. All things that your favorite rapper raps constantly about but really ain't doing, and y'all still behind your screen doubting the man.

It's boring there's no comp wake up I'm snorin
6 rings on you can call me Robert horry
Still bussin bricks down zone 6 quarries

Back
Top Bottom