This is exactly what I've been looking for to work out too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

R.I.P my sub.

Wooh Da Kid needs a new mixtape also

This. Strap-A-Holics was CRACK.
He should have been blown. NH.  

IMO they shoulda dropped totally as a single a looooong time ago.
wooh def shoulda blew up by now.

That Yellow Ferrari in the video though
sick.gif

I'll support this album and buy in store, seeing as my itunes has 150+ songs from buddy.....all via free download
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by KayJayR

Blatant copy.. I don't know how/why Lex let that slide.

I like Lex's beats but he's a HERB, no doubt 

C'mon Son. 
Lex could sell one beat, buy all the shoes you tryin to hustle in your sig and still go buy a new whip in the same day though.
Young humble N_'s makin moves
pimp.gif

You should take notes.

You must be a sensitive person, nobody said anything bad. I like his music and he seems MAD humble BUT son is a nerd, mad doofy. All his interviews and videos he just comes off as a herb. You're not gonna get any form of confrontation from Lex, because he's a Herb.

Ferrari Boyz video is sick!

I cant wait for the album.

I really need to see Gucci live..

Ive been one of his biggest fans since Trap House in 05... Trap-A-Thon.. Back To The Traphouse :-O

The Appeal was wack tho.

C'mon Son. 
Lex could sell one beat, buy all the shoes you tryin to hustle in your sig and still go buy a new whip in the same day though.
pimp.gif

You should take notes.

You must be a sensitive person, nobody said anything bad. I like his music and he seems MAD humble BUT son is a nerd, mad doofy. All his interviews and videos he just comes off as a herb. You're not gonna get any form of confrontation from Lex, because he's a Herb.
I bet you wouldn't confront him though.

C'mon Son. 
pimp.gif

You should take notes.

You like his work.
You have never met him in real life.

But because he's extremely stoned in interviews and not putting on a "I've done dirt, I got goons" front... just cause a camera is around he's classified as a herb? 

1o8sx0.jpg

C'mon Son. 
pimp.gif

You should take notes.

Dont want to get inbetween yall two, but that statement is correct. _s from suffolk i know personally been saying that about him since high school years. he just got pull because he briccsquad now.

trap @@%++, he was not. he was just a @@%++ in the trap.
Dallas your a herb son. u the same dude that swore pusha T would won a grammy years ago. i remember that statement, my g.

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

C'mon Son. 
pimp.gif

You should take notes.

Dont want to get inbetween yall two, but that statement is correct. _s from suffolk i know personally been saying that about him since high school years. he just got pull because he briccsquad now.

trap @@%++, he was not. he was just a @@%++ in the trap.
Dallas your a herb son. u the same dude that swore pusha T would won a grammy years ago. i remember that statement, my g.

The hell is you talking about? I have NO CLUE where these false accusations you are making are steaming from. Guess I have fans now....but honestly.....get my nut off your lip boi, save that for ya moms B
pimp.gif

Ya'll the same n_'s in High School that thought cause you had hands and won 1 fight, you were gonna make it in life, WRONG. Nobody gives  a damn about Lex Luger's street cred, he's a damn producer bone head.

Lex was perfecting his craft in VA, while Luciano Jones and his said homeboys were smoking sacks of dirt trees chasing around the neighborhood jumpoff's everyone had been ran thru. Now you wanna hate on a young n_ eating SMDH.

In more important news.....this mixtape seems like an ATL's perfect collabo for a street mixtape.
This joint is Tough
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Future startin to grow on me a lil bit. nh.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]01. Gucci Mane & Future - Gucci Terintino [Prod. By Mike Will] (2:14)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]02. Gucci Mane & Future - Free Brickz [Prod. By Zaytoven] (2:21)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]03. Gucci Mane & Future - Go (Feat. Rocko) [Prod. By Zaytoven] (3:28)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]04. Gucci Mane & Future - Stevie Wonder [Prod. By Drumma Boy] (3:47)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]05. Gucci Mane & Future - Nasty [Prod. By Mike Will] (3:28)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]06. Gucci Mane & Future - Lamborghini [Prod. By Zaytoven] (3:51)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]07. Gucci Mane & Future - Dead People (Feat. Scooter) [Prod. By Will A Fool](4:12)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]08. Gucci Mane & Future - Lost It (Feat. 2 Chainz) [Prod. By Mike Will] (4:07)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]09. Gucci Mane & Future - Flossin' [Prod. By Zaytoven] (2:18)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]10. Gucci Mane & Future - Can't Turn Me Down [Prod. By Mike Will] (3:05)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]11. Gucci Mane & Future - Radical [Prod. By Mike Will] (3:09)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]12. Gucci Mane & Future - On Some Other #$%# [Prod. By BlacElvis] (3:25)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]13. Gucci Mane & Future - Go For It [Prod. By Shawty Redd] (4:51)[/td][td]    [/td][/tr][/table]

C'mon Son. 
pimp.gif

You should take notes.

What does being a herb have to do with making beats?

laugh.gif
Lex a quiet #@%$# that make beats he aint never claim to be nothin. He didnt even say nothin in that video

The only reason Lex got replaced on that Ballin is because of Deb trying to tax Jeezy "extra" cause of her ties to Gucci. So Lody was told to redo the beat plus Lody already had a buzz in Memphis and cosigned by Drumma Boy being he been going in since '07 before Lex even took off

word that do seem to be true gucci only one bout business

rest of BS %+%**+ is whatever on they end

lody aunt is gangsta boo

debs 168 wrote:
that want a #%$#% to say something just so you can stomp a #%$#% out music.
tired.gif

its so many clown dude in this music industry its disgusting. like you can see right thru these dudes.

dudes get on a beat and just talk foolish.

Back
Top Bottom