****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Cartel will take over bricksquad
pimp.gif

They not tryna free Gucci

It’s Gucci time— well not quite yet. With the hip-hop world anticipating the release of Georgia rapper Gucci Mane from prison there have been numerous rumors and false reports. First over the weekend various Internet media outlets were reporting that the “So Icey

WOTW 2 goes hard 
pimp.gif

I've been slacking on my bricksquad !!%% lately though, has Cartel really been nice like that lately? I remember him from the Salute Me Or Shoot Me 2.5 days and thought that he would be the last guy to be the frontrunner for Bricksquad
ohwell.gif

^^thats my $#*@ right there....& after listenin to this wotw2, i think im feelin it more than his last couple mixtapes. translation, tax free, guilty, play your cards, mvp, major & yesterday go hard

Cartel is 2nd out of BSM ... His %$$@ goes HARD
But Dunk  still >>>>>> over all of em

IMO, in no order

wooh, cartel, capp, yg hootie, dunk

are the best out of brick squad. cartel needs to step up his lyrics but the potential is definitely there IMO. that narco stuff has a lane.

kebo gotti is slept on.

on the real i *** with waka just cause he brings alot of energy to the game even though his lyrics not up there but he still do his thing

and this rap game is fake from all angles

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Diggin the songs with the Lex Luger beats, Gucci fits those beats perfectly son.
That's cause what Gucci did with other southern producers basically birthed that !@%#+% sound.
Tape is type hard
pimp.gif

This whole tape goes HARRRDDD!! 2 Dope Boys, MVP, Scotty, Guilty, tragedy...man, Every song is great!

Don't make me get my choppa, make you say hi to my lil friend

pimp.gif

"Camera Ready" has been on repeat though, Gucci X Fatboi on the boards>>>>>

Man I haven't even attempted to dl a gucci tape in a while...but after spinning chicken talk this morning I guess I'll give the new joint a listen tonight at work

Originally Posted by debs 168

IMO, in no order

wooh, cartel, capp, yg hootie, dunk

are the best out of brick squad. cartel needs to step up his lyrics but the potential is definitely there IMO. that narco stuff has a lane.

kebo gotti is slept on.
Who they really sleepin on is Tay Don...ALL of his Death of Tay Beats mixtapes go hard

Back
Top Bottom