****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by Put em up

debs 168 wrote:
that want a #%$#% to say something just so you can stomp a #%$#% out music.
tired.gif

its so many clown dude in this music industry its disgusting. like you can see right thru these dudes.

dudes get on a beat and just talk foolish.
I 100% agree.
But can you blame these dudes?

I mean....

2 of the hottest acts in rap right now are a former fat cop and a lil 5'6 cat w/ dreads that do nothing but drop lie after lie, claiming they were on some Tony Montana sh** years ago... w/o an ounce of proof.

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:
Originally Posted by Put em up

debs 168 wrote:
that want a #%$#% to say something just so you can stomp a #%$#% out music.
tired.gif

its so many clown dude in this music industry its disgusting. like you can see right thru these dudes.

dudes get on a beat and just talk foolish.
I 100% agree.
But can you blame these dudes?

I mean....

2 of the hottest acts in rap right now are a former fat cop and a lil 5'6 cat w/ dreads that do nothing but drop lie after lie, claiming they were on some Tony Montana sh** years ago... w/o an ounce of proof.

roll.gif
Its true though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

You must be a sensitive person, nobody said anything bad. I like his music and he seems MAD humble BUT son is a nerd, mad doofy. All his interviews and videos he just comes off as a herb. You're not gonna get any form of confrontation from Lex, because he's a Herb.
Dont want to get inbetween yall two, but that statement is correct. _s from suffolk i know personally been saying that about him since high school years. he just got pull because he briccsquad now.

trap @@%++, he was not. he was just a @@%++ in the trap.
Dallas your a herb son. u the same dude that swore pusha T would won a grammy years ago. i remember that statement, my g.

The hell is you talking about? I have NO CLUE where these false accusations you are making are steaming from. Guess I have fans now....but honestly.....get my nut off your lip boi, save that for ya moms B
pimp.gif

Ya'll the same n_'s in High School that thought cause you had hands and won 1 fight, you were gonna make it in life, WRONG. Nobody gives  a damn about Lex Luger's street cred, he's a damn producer bone head.

Lex was perfecting his craft in VA, while Luciano Jones and his said homeboys were smoking sacks of dirt trees chasing around the neighborhood jumpoff's everyone had been ran thru. Now you wanna hate on a young n_ eating SMDH.

laugh.gif

You're so corny its making my stomach turn.

Sticc to the topic, g. Put your hand down with all that reaching $#+$.

Im not knoccing dude, im speaking $#+$ i heard. This is why i dont argue with idiots on NT.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Dallas your a herb son. u the same dude that swore pusha T would won a grammy years ago. i remember that statement, my g.

The hell is you talking about? I have NO CLUE where these false accusations you are making are steaming from. Guess I have fans now....but honestly.....get my nut off your lip boi, save that for ya moms B
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You're so corny its making my stomach turn.

Sticc to the topic, g. Put your hand down with all that reaching $#+$.

This is why i dont argue with idiots on NT.
[h3]****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****[/h3]

34pay6o.gif

said before and ill say it again

just shut the f up and enjoy the music

i could care less what they life like. its good music.

that is all

Is FB any better than twin towers because i was HIGHLY dissapointed in that and Southside did most of the production

Ferrari Boyz and WOTW2 are both hella solid. Barely even gotten a chance to listen to the joint with Future.

Back
Top Bottom