Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Let my son play with my online character, now my jester is gone...don't even show up with mors insurance or mechanic...wonder if he sold the ****

For whatever reason everyone on my friends list stays as a white dot not light blue. Is there a way to change it on view settings. Can't figure this out its pissing me off.

2 questions. One how do you get that insurance claim going. Burnt up my impala and my landrover trying to lower them.
And once it's lowered does it stay once saved?

me and my cousin hit up Bahama Mamas, It wouldn't work for me though i couldn't get in

i'm guessing R* are going to open this club up at some point in the future

Maybe Gay Tony and Luis will move to Los Santos and take over the club scene

672i51.jpg

Last edited:
Hold the **** up
Exploring caves? Other clubs being open? Car meets?

Are y'all playing the same game as me? Where do I go to do these things :lol:

Also, is there a way to sex another player in the online version?

Like to catch son slipping infront of his crib or while he's in an alley making a bank transfer on his phone? Closest thing I can think of is the pelvic thrust action but it doesn't do anything to the other player

Last edited:

Like to catch son slipping infront of his crib or while he's in an alley making a bank transfer on his phone? Closest thing I can think of is the pelvic thrust action but it doesn't do anything to the other player
:rofl: you talking about raping someones online character?

me and my cousin hit up Bahama Mamas, It wouldn't work for me though i couldn't get in
i'm guessing R* are going to open this club up at some point in the future
Maybe Gay Tony and Luis will move to Los Santos and take over the club scene

672i51.jpg

man i never see u online and it seem like u always find some popping **** 2 do.

Hold the **** up
Exploring caves? Other clubs being open? Car meets?

Are y'all playing the same game as me? Where do I go to do these things :lol:

its easy play with a friend and set it up people will come

ill end up going off roading with my friend online we'll be in the middle of no where far as hell and somehow 3-4 randoms show up off roading with us or that 1 guy comes and ruins our fun tryna blow us up :lol:

Last edited:
jumping on right now add me up psn: ajayonesG14

i want to see this cave damnit

got my mic to if that helps lol

Last edited:

Say-what-gif_1.gif

Bruh

So there's no way i can get a Liberator or Cheval Marshall just because I didn't use the same PSN as I did on the PS3? :smh:

anybody else friends list down on xbox one?

This is the club btw, you have to stand up against the door and have someone run into you with a fire truck

it's near the Del Pero aparment

me and my fam had to put boot on a lame outside 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom