Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I drive in traffic like it's real life. I get so upset with these fools that can't mind the own buisness n let me flaws smh... Broad daylight just waste me. Blow up my wheels..
They need grown folks lobbies

I drive in traffic like it's real life. I get so upset with these fools that can't mind the own buisness n let me flaws smh... Broad daylight just waste me. Blow up my wheels..
They need grown folks lobbies
Solo session.

Old people play GTA5. Around 2:45 it gets pretty funny.

person recording: "why did you stop?"
old person: "Because it's a stop sign"

old person: "I'm waiting for the light to change"

"they are going to cancel my insurance for god's sake"

:rofl: :rofl:

Dude in the dark blue shirt had me dying...

I think anybody who has played GTA has stopped for lights and signs when they are really bored :lol:

On the previous GTA's, I would stop at lights and abide by traffic ONLY when I had a fresh, clean whip out of Pay N' Spray. In the old versions, you didn't have a make-believe mechanic to fix cars in your garage, so any damage to your saved vehicles would show in the garage... Had to drive back to the crib mad careful :lol:

In single player mode does any1 know where to find the monster truck????.....i had heard something its suppose to be in the radio station parking lot but every time i go there nothing shows up

Best line of the old people playing has to be "like in the old days... when there wasn't DNA and ****!" :rofl:

Did a little car shoot with my purp whips

Think some dude was beating off in the last lobby I was in. Everyone was telling him to turn his mic off, homie was having none of it. Pretty weird.

yoo **** is comedy boxing ppl im da yung mike tyson in here

laid out 2 dudes at once :rofl:

ill be in random servers yellin who wanna box :rofl:

Recently got into parachuting and death matches. Just straight killing dudes got stale. But it made me realize how much more there is to this game than I've been previously playing.

Back
Top Bottom