Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
:lol: thats the beauty of GTA online. You can be a tough guy and talk **** to people you'll never meet or you can go be a marine biologist.

I might need to cop GTA just for online. Never got into it on PS3 but looks fun.

Serve chilled stay with a d boi whip... Hard AF till the real goons come for you. You goin nowheres in them oldschools.
:lol:  yeah I caught a few hot ones cruising by in them slabs.  I have a few sports cars but I don't care for the supercars at all
I love the Cheval Fugitive but it's not fast enough, i'm on the hunt for a good 4 door getaway car for the heists whenever they come out

this thing right here though, it moves pretty nice

15pl3f9.jpg

kexgsy.jpg

27xnxqa.jpg

slammed

:pimp:

20gi6q9.jpg
How is that even possible ?

Yeah, the speakers are in the Calvacade, there are 2 versions in the games the speakers are for the older model

to slam your car you shoot at the center of the rim or just below it with an SMG with silencer so the cops don't come

This will lower your car 2 more levels than what in the shop

5v3gav.jpg

Primo scraping the ground

the NT bike

fkw36b.jpg

oknd3s.jpg

i'm feeling like Suge Knight on my way to Vegas ready to stomp a mudhole in some fool

o8dh7d.jpg

Yeah, the speakers are in the Calvacade, there are 2 versions in the games the speakers are for the older model
to slam your car you shoot at the center of the rim or just below it with an SMG with silencer so the cops don't come

This will lower your car 2 more levels than what in the shop

5v3gav.jpg

Primo scraping the ground

Bro, how'd you even figure that out? :lol:

:lol: just saying no one from my friends list is every on anymore. Its getting boring playing with randoms all the time.

hooked up with some fools doing a car meet yesterday, that was a fun change from just running around clapping each other

we did drag races at the Airport

2hfu9s1.jpg

2e217ic.jpg

taoqbd.jpg

then a freeway cruise in Classics

HzI9Uo9u6ECva63dwevFww_0_0.jpg

QOEDmldut0yMxcpxKjeAMg_0_0.jpg

summer slammed the "skyline"

LBrGfxbK6kO2wK6WDMzq5A_0_0.jpg

I haven't been able to slam the Crx without blowing it up

2qna23d.jpg

Last edited:
about 45- 60 rounds will lower the tire 1 level then about another 30 more to lower it 1 more (depends on the type of smg i think)

, you can't have bulletproof tires though I forgot to mention that

Last edited:
Thanks alot bro, gonna try this on my Turismo when I get home... the car isnt even gonna move :lol:

Please tell me they stay slammed after I save them in my garage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom