Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Me and a few other Nters and a special guest just went to war with some dudes.
I think they bit off a little more than they could chew.
But I will say, before we had the numbers on them they was murkin me. Snipe game was too real.
And when they pulled out a tank. :x

Me and a few other Nters and a special guest just went to war with some dudes.
I think they bit off a little more than they could chew.
But I will say, before we had the numbers on them they was murkin me. Snipe game was too real.
And when they pulled out a tank.
sick.gif
A tank? Wish I was on those shenanigans. I'm always up for stuff like that.

lol so i started a gang war yesterday...

2 kills left and some dude flies at me in his car

so i sticky bomb him (btw, when people are trolling you, once sticky bombs come out they get ghost)

he didnt die, i thought he might have jumped over the edge quick enough

so i hop down with the chopper and put a clip in him....

it doesnt harm him

i throw a sticky bomb at his feet and blow it up

hes still alive

so im like "okay, they're making him help me in this gang war" so i run to go kill the last guy

and this guy shoots me in the back

this game is so trash

LMAO

lol so i started a gang war yesterday...

2 kills left and some dude flies at me in his car

so i sticky bomb him (btw, when people are trolling you, once sticky bombs come out they get ghost)

he didnt die, i thought he might have jumped over the edge quick enough

so i hop down with the chopper and put a clip in him....

it doesnt harm him

i throw a sticky bomb at his feet and blow it up

hes still alive

so im like "okay, they're making him help me in this gang war" so i run to go kill the last guy

and this guy shoots me in the back

this game is so trash

LMAO
Can confirm. Any time someone is messing with me and I drive by on the chopper clutching a sticky and send them to the Valley of the Shadow of Death,

Never mess with me again lol.

well, its even easier to just toss them infront of the car while they chase then blow it up when they drive over it. never come back after me. i've had dudes bust U turns in the street after seeing the explosion

well, its even easier to just toss them infront of the car while they chase then blow it up when they drive over it. never come back after me. i've had dudes bust U turns in the street after seeing the explosion
I usually just drive right up next to them and lob it on there.

It's like it just flies to the car, so its almost impossible to miss.

Right after deading them, can call the Merryweather hop out boys to add insult to injury. Then go to the PD and blow their car up if it was that bad.

Had a dude trying to kill right after I finished a mission and rejoined the session.. Got in my personal vehicle, ran him over 10+ times.

Dat angry voice message was hilarious, especially considering he started it and im the type of dude that just minds his own.

they shoulda did the lobbies like red dead...

safe lobby

normal lobby

hardcore lobby

let these losers spend 5% of their bank together killing each other.

deathmatch is so poor people just go deathmatch in lobbies....when im trynna buy some coffee.

I didn't lose any created characters, but it was hell getting online. Well done Rockstar!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

Grand Theft Auto Online: Half a Million GTA$ Stimulus Package this Month

Money in the Bank

Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.

‘Don’t Spend It All in One Place!’

In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

Below are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we’re working on for this fall and beyond.
You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.
Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we’ll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.
We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.
Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem.

I didn't lose any created characters, but it was hell getting online. Well done Rockstar!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

Grand Theft Auto Online: Half a Million GTA$ Stimulus Package this Month

Money in the Bank

Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.

‘Don’t Spend It All in One Place!’

In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

Below are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we’re working on for this fall and beyond.
You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.
Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we’ll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.
We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.
Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem.

:pimp: R* giving me my apartment.

Makes me wonder though, if they are going to mention bringing the stock market to online. That's when we all gon eat!

one time for the gawds at movie trading company. finally scooped for $24. got $30 dollar credit from old halo/cods/2k + bought previously rented copy ($49).

:pimp:

i'll be mobbing with the #NT goons this weekend. holler.

I'm not to happy about the stimulus.

Yea its free money and all that but the people that run around the lobby and just shoot up everything are going to run a muck.

Calling merriweather every 5 mins or lester to put hits on everyone. Might have to go solo session for a good 2 weeks.
mean.gif

Wait so they jus bout to toss ya boy half a Millie?

Wordddd

Was grinding all night yesterday till like 3am to get this 100k

Now that I'm leveled up past lvl 20 much more $ n the missions thank god

If I'm right the Elergy R8 is FREE right now on the luxury sports car website on online, copped two if any of you guys looking to step your whip game up and this stimulus package 
nthat.gif
we about to eat good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom