Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
We need people on EACH side of the hangar in boneyard. Jesus Christ

People get greedy and wanna rack up
All the kills so they chill on the roof, looking like sitti ducks....even the blue bin is a better spot than that roof...lol

Aye me, distinct1 and yellow screams were on fire in survival yesterday....like literally the roof we were on caught on fire in the 10th wave.

Still don't know what happened with that. :lol:

All the kills so they chill on the roof, looking like sitti ducks....even the blue bin is a better spot than that roof...lol

It's either that or everyone chills on one side of the hangar while we get lit up from behind

We still got it done tho :smokin

Aye me, distinct1 and yellow screams were on fire in survival yesterday....like literally the roof we were on caught on fire in the 10th wave.

Still don't know what happened with that. :lol:

Aye , sorry I dipped out. Had to go make some money for a sec. :lol:

Survival cool, but its WAYY to much stuff in this game to be running it for hours

Last edited:
my chick still the finest...

I'd beg to differ

s/o to the jerk off celticsfan or w/e his gamer tag is...

just broke 100k and homie runs up and murks me outta nowhere.... back down to ~95k

NT killin their own needs to stop. :smh:

It's either that or everyone chills on one side of the hangar while we get lit up from behind

We still got it done tho
smokin.gif
after level 3 if the whole team isn't holding down one position it's pretty much doomed

y'all gotta do the other survival, there's a building that's covered on all sides with one opening

3 of us posted up in there and just chopped em down at the front opening, it's seemed to be much easier and a lot smaller space than the boneyard

so you don't have to run around too far for ammo and vests

Last edited:

after level 3 if the whole team isn't holding down one position it's pretty much doomed

y'all gotta do the other survival, there's a building that's covered on all sides with one opening

3 of us posted up in there and just chopped em down at the front opening, it's seemed to be much easier and a lot smaller space than the boneyard

so you don't have to run around too far for ammo and vests
Problem with that was the Choppers.
mean.gif

yo, how do you make the helicopter move quicker, finally stole the junt for the next heist and soon died after doing some tactical panning then one missile hit me

but yea do you just push forward with the stick so the back is pointed slightly upwards or?

Why do I have to get punished because dumb folks mess with me when I'm just going about my business. I just simply sticky-bomb their cars....

We need people on EACH side of the hangar in boneyard. Jesus Christ
I was frustrated last night not getting to level 10 each time because of this.  I play the hanger. my spot. People were going everywhere else, so i couldnt play the hanger. In the hanger alone is too stressful after wave 4. 

2 in hanger. 1 on roof. one flanking the hanger. night before last with that arrangement got 4 wave 10's in a row. 

I forgot which nter killed me for no reason but he got pissed when i put that 10K bounty on his head and also sent the mercenaries after him at the same time. Stop ****** with your own crew. Mess with the randoms on the server. :smh:

i haven't been attacked by a crew member.  I'm usually on with the same handful of people though

I can't stand when randoms just blast me out of nowhere for nothing, or wreck my car on purpose when I come out of the shop

Reason you got to play with a selected few on the NT crew, I will throw 10k on anyone head freely

Im on last night minding by business robbing a liquor store and some random runs in after me and tries to take me out for my loot...lil did he know i was ready for whatever and filled him with 2 hot ones to the melon Than i go outside and get to my whip and another dude jumps out his car IDK if he was tying to run up or just spectate but either way he caught some shells too!

Moral to the story; Dont like the ranking fool you! I may be a 4 online but I'm nice with the gunplay!!! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom