Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
earned dishonestly through restarts and stacking. stop whining.

how would you know how i made my bread?

you just got online yesterday

and failed 1 tier missions....

stop it, 5.

(i had over 200k in car sales. 100k in racing/gambling)

you just mad you living out of a garage right now.

lol nako the only dude so poor he runs out of bullets in survival

Last edited by a moderator:

earned dishonestly through restarts and stacking. stop whining.

how would you know how i made my bread?

you just got online yesterday

and failed 1 tier missions....

stop it, 5.

(i had over 200k in car sales. 100k in racing/gambling)

you just mad you living out of a garage right now.

lol nako the only dude so poor he runs out of bullets in survival
not living out of a garage.  living on these streets 24/7 getting this money. no time to sleep.  keep hiding in your crib if you want. me and the goons gone catch you slippin. we run dis!

braaaaaaaaaat.  big ups to @ShotsRangOut. blocka!

Nah but @eNPHAN let me hold some dough doe
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm sorry having a price on my head is the most entertaining thing ever, IMO.

I think it was a slick way to kinda force meaningful player to player interaction. Going around and murking people for $100 is entertaining but a waste of time.

i spend all the money i make so it can't disappear from my account

plus, all the bills you pay are percentage-based, the less money you have, the lower all the bills are.

knowing rockstar they'd mess that money thing up too.

im gonna play for a bit if any of yall wanna get down in the boneyard.

don't play with me unless you chill in the hangar past level 5 or so.

500K? Chump change, I spent that on upgrades alone :nthat: ( Just kidding I need all the bread we can get)

^Check the paint out, I spent a entire day looking for this car

:smh: This is what happened when a nt stunting in a gatti tried to shoot me with a liitle pistol vs my advanced rifle.I shot him & me & JaysRcrak (VeKT0r51GMA) took selfies infront of his ride then took it

In his defense I killed him first because we had just got out of a shootout with cops/someone & he looked unfamiliar. His revenge plan wit wrong tho :lol:

Last edited:
so they patched to stop people from restarting missions to get money up fast

but the half-assed quick patch to stop restarts ended up deleting characters

so they're going to give us free money fast to make up for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
you can give cars? when i tried it said you can't because its another player's personal vehicle.

By that I meant they could come in my server , I drive one of mines around for a few, they will spawn on the streets. I get one of those hold it till he takes it from me. I dont go into my garage

It was so stressful looking for it yesterday. Try right in that Spanish hood near the docks. Got one after we finished a mission round there

Last edited:
Some crew members I was playing survival with last night had the nerve to pop off about my character being a girl. If I choose to be a girl on here its my business. Some people need to grow the **** up

By that I meant they could come in my server , I drive one of mines around for a few, they will spawn on the streets. I get one of those hold it till he takes it from me. I dont go into my garage

It was so stressful looking for it yesterday. Try right in that Spanish hood near the docks. Got one after we finished a mission round there
Thanks good lookin out. Yah a friend of mine was saying that the cars you roll around in might have an effect on what cars you see in the streets. We were rollin around in his Phoenix and still couldn't find one.

Thanks good lookin out. Yah a friend of mine was saying that the cars you roll around in might have an effect on what cars you see in the streets. We were rollin around in his Phoenix and still couldn't find one.

Another way. The Gerald Mission "NO HAY BRONCO"

where you gotta blow up those gang members cars. Before the last part where the gang leader has to be killed. He gonna drive a phoenix. Take it before he spawns near it & kill him with it. You will have it once the missions over.

Back
Top Bottom