Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Whoever "brianang" is on ps3, I got your friend request. I accepted. But my PS3 told me I reached the maximum amount of friends. This can't be right. I only have bri9hunna and Mactastic.

Is anybody else using the content creator? I love it.
I only have a few deathmatches so far.
Check em out if you get a chance.

MALL BRAWL- fist fight turned knife fight on top of Rockford Plaza.
SNIPER SCOPE-Taking Fire- Snipe the other team from blocks away
SNIPER SCOPE- Welcome Home- Sniper battle on adjacent apartment buildings.

Just started the story mode, gonna try to cop that golf course this time around..

I been trying to hop online but it wasn't workin.

Last edited:
Is anybody else using the content creator? I love it.
I only have a few deathmatches so far.
Check em out if you get a chance.

MALL BRAWL- fist fight turned knife fight on top of Rockford Plaza.
SNIPER SCOPE-Taking Fire- Snipe the other team from blocks away
SNIPER SCOPE- Welcome Home- Sniper battle on adjacent apartment buildings.
the deathmatch creator is on point! but no one ever joins them, i always end up wasting 10-15 minutes waiting then just go back to free mode

i just beat the game, and finished all assassinations before I realized I was supposed to buy stocks.

also i killed trevor and feel no remorse; I will not be replaying that mission. I hated switching to his character and finding him in his underwear every other time, he had to die.

anyone kill michael? I watched that ending and damn that was cold.

so my xbox the fat white one gets 2 red rings around 20% of the game finished for overheating. It only happens to gta v. How can I fix this. Ive read online that this is common and tried the reboots and still nothing. how can I fix this?

any NTers tryna run some capture matches tonight? i never find one with more than 6 heads im trying to get some full fledged battles going on

Created a female character. Man. She fine as hell. Got me feeling :evil: right now

Anyway to make a ton of money easily? I created a character on ps3 and I'm a broke boy again. On 360 I had it all...

Back
Top Bottom