Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I totally agree with you @ICEBERGSLIM. Hackers are ruining the game.
I ran into a dude in God mode before I knew what God mode was.
I hit dude with 6, count em, 6 straight RPGs and he ran up and shot me with a pistol.
I was mad AF. Takes absolutely zero skill

Im bout to get on now for anyone on Xbox.
thats nit hacking though, nor is it cheating...

thats nit hacking though, nor is it cheating...
Please explain how being able to kill people while not being able to be killed is NOT cheating or hacking.
Because Im pretty sure that is not something that is regularly offered without some kind of manipulation of the game.

Regardless of what you want to call it that ish is weak AF

Last edited:
The game has been out 3 months now, and I feel I can give this game a solid, thorough assessment. The online experience was highly overrated, and as many have attested to, there are a variety of glitches.

The offline play was good, but I felt the heists should've played a prominent role. Like, you should've been able to build rapport and skills with the guys you pulled heists with. There should've been "random" heists outside of the heist missions related to the storyline too. 3 out of 5 stars

The game has been out 3 months now, and I feel I can give this game a solid, thorough assessment. The online experience was highly overrated, and as many have attested to, there are a variety of glitches.

The offline play was good, but I felt the heists should've played a prominent role. Like, you should've been able to build rapport and skills with the guys you pulled heists with. There should've been "random" heists outside of the heist missions related to the storyline too. 3 out of 5 stars

Such a thorough assessment...:stoneface:

Bruh there is so much more to this game that you left out. We have not seen even a quarter of the potential the online game has. What did you expect after only 3 months? I play this game daily and I know for a fact that once all the kinks are worked out and patched, new DLC is released, this game will be all it is said it would be.

What's your gamer tag?

Last edited:
RUMOR HAS IT THE BAD SPORT GLITCH HAS BEEN ENDED IF SO
enthusiasm.gif

anyone know how my friend can gift me money?

He can't unless he cheats

I would highly recommend not getting involved with the whole "sharing money" hacks/glitches. R* is cracking down on these large giveaways and banning people left and right.

Don't worry, the majority of us will be broke in a few days so we will all be on that struggle together.

Last edited:
Saw a dude ranked 700 today :smh: this hacking is getting out of hand

You sure it was a hack?

I saw a legit dude level 750

He was on twitch showing how he was doing it, he had 2 people come at him and he was just put a bounty on there head and he would kill them off. His rank was going up fast because of the bounty.

anyone know how my friend can gift me money?

He can't unless he cheats

I would highly recommend not getting involved with the whole "sharing money" hacks/glitches. R* is cracking down on these large giveaways and banning people left and right.

Don't worry, the majority of us will be broke in a few days so we will all be on that struggle together.
ive had 0 dollars in my account for a week bruh. i honestly dont care.

does anyone know how much payout for heists will be? will they be the same as story mode? like for the easy jewelry heist you get hundreds of thousands. i hope they do that.

also why do the prices between story mode and online change so much at los santos customs? bulletproof tires shouldnt be 25 k

Bruh there is so much more to this game that you left out. We have not seen even a quarter of the potential the online game has. What did you expect after only 3 months? I play this game daily and I know for a fact that once all the kinks are worked out and patched, new DLC is released, this game will be all it is said it would be.

What's your gamer tag?

Thorough assessment, in I haven't just played the game for 2 days and thrown it out. The "replayablility" just isn't there for me. When they drop the DLC I'll cop, but I finished the game unimpressed.

You added me the other day. I'm RomeBee4, I'll get on in another hour or so, let's kick up dust.

What's your gamer tag?

Thorough assessment, in I haven't just played the game for 2 days and thrown it out. The "replayablility" just isn't there for me. When they drop the DLC I'll cop, but I finished the game unimpressed.

You added me the other day. I'm RomeBee4, I'll get on in another hour or so, let's kick up dust.

No doubt, I feel you, no disrespect.

I just have seen to many people only play the game for a day or two, get bodied the throw salt on the game.

I agree the missions have no replay value but just being able to get online with the NT crew, mobb on unsuspected cats and prep cars for NT car shows is enough for me to keep playing.

I think this game alone strengthens a lot of bonds with NT'ers we might now get in any other non-nt related ways.

Just me doe

Bout to put in some work doing missions, seems like when it's all said and done, our rank may be all we have left.

Add me on PSN; Mactastic4167 if you want to put in some mission work

Back
Top Bottom