Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
***Fellow gamers beware****

Moders/hackers have developed a way to modify the DNS server to allow them to send random people into the Bad Sports Lobby with only one vote.

This hacking is getting out of hand and I personally decided not to get back online until the new patch is released.

Source:

Take it for what you want!

Just Azul, Rustlenomics, and me chillin shooting cops. Those two had a nice camp out spot lmao Last nights session was great though.

Imma hop back on after I watch the knicks get thrashed again 0]

I'm at the point where I'm just about to trade in my copy of this game. I don't even play it anymore forreal and it's the only game I have

I'm at the point where I'm just about to trade in my copy of this game. I don't even play it anymore forreal and it's the only game I have

Don't give up homie, it will get better, don't be that guy to get rid of it, come back in a few weeks, be broke and see us shining and be mad. Just do missions, rank up and it will be better when we iron out the non-playing crew members and the hacker situation is resolved.

Don't give up homie, it will get better, don't be that guy to get rid of it, come back in a few weeks, be broke and see us shining and be mad. Just do missions, rank up and it will be better when we iron out the non-playing crew members and the hacker situation is resolved.
Co-sign.

Just got out of work i aint playing tonight i'll be on tomorrow tho
We'll pour some wine in the apartment for you tonight.

One of those god mode dudes gifted me 53M this morning. Was just about to dipset out the lobby and some random gifted me 800m and put a 9Billy price on my head. I just stood in he street and took the bullets like a man. About to get on in an hour or so. GT: Op7imus Grimes

I'll probably get on in about 30, bro's I need a mic too. Any suggestions on copping one for the low?

I'll probably get on in about 30, bro's I need a mic too. Any suggestions on copping one for the low?

Best go with that PS3 Bluetooth, rather inexpensive a durable if your only buying for this game. No need to invest in a $100+ headset unless you game a lot

Best go with that PS3 Bluetooth, rather inexpensive a durable if your only buying for this game. No need to invest in a $100+ headset unless you game a lot
Word my old PS3 headset lasted me a good minute, it came with the 2008 edition and lasted me until last year. Never broken chatter, and it sounded mad good.

I totally agree with you ICEBERGSLIM ICEBERGSLIM . Hackers are ruining the game.
I ran into a dude in God mode before I knew what God mode was.
I hit dude with 6, count em, 6 straight RPGs and he ran up and shot me with a pistol.
I was mad AF. Takes absolutely zero skill

Im bout to get on now for anyone on Xbox.

Back
Top Bottom