Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Good looking out to those that stuck it out in those races till I reached 50...it was clutch..lol

Now I have both my characters at 50, might bring out my boy....

Soho with that odeee supped up comet, that thing was impossible to keep up with.. :x

I just sniped a fool in his helicopter showing off
pimp.gif

So I get my money just now but my fully custom bagger and tailgater gone and my better I just bought is in the tailgaters place... Wtf I'm pissed

GTA V probably won't come to next gen, but I would think GTA:O would at some point

R* wants people to play this game for a long time and with next gen around the corner, it would make the most sense. The only reason I'm keeping my 360 is for this game. As soon as they announce GTA:O for PS4 it's a wrap for my Xbox (assuming all my progress transfers over, which I'd hope it would considering everything is saved on the social club server anyway)

Hell, even if it doesn't transfer I'll just start over. Not trying to pay two subscription fees

are y'all all on xbox, or teamniketalk? i've run more missions with randoms in session, then i have with my own friend list and crew members combined. :smh: :smh: :smh:

shout outs to the big homie truplaya. :lol: :lol: :lol: he's the only dude online when i'm on and he'll drop anything to put in work on a mission. he's a low lvl, so i know he's just as frustrated at the pay outs and RPs as i am. if i had millions and RPs to spare, homie, you'd be the first to get them.

Anytime my brutha :lol: :pimp:

And yea these low paying missions are a *****, but always good times bro :pimp:

Edit: Oh and next time you're on, we need to hit that armored truck

Last edited:
where yall at? i just joined online my psn is knicksallday and my nickname on their is cheeks... got my dude looking nothing like me :lol: and shoutout for the nt shirt it looks :pimp:

Last edited:
are y'all all on xbox, or teamniketalk? i've run more missions with randoms in session, then i have with my own friend list and crew members combined. :smh: :smh: :smh:

shout outs to the big homie truplaya. :lol: :lol: :lol: he's the only dude online when i'm on and he'll drop anything to put in work on a mission. he's a low lvl, so i know he's just as frustrated at the pay outs and RPs as i am. if i had millions and RPs to spare, homie, you'd be the first to get them.

I'm on teamniketalk also I think. Hit me up yanky4585 I'll grind with you. I'm about to hop on right now actually

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom