Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The intruder looks more like the infiniti q45

Jus log in, you'll see it....I want these new cars, missions, clothes, weapons and masks tho...and open up my heist room!

I was telling cats last night ppl with hacked ps3s have been given out billions, in a single bounty in most cases.
lol, did a bounty for negative billion dollars. Was scared at first.

Also, I have a sultan, if you need one. Psn mrbkkt1 as well, still looking for intruder

Last edited:
I wish somebody would give me money. I'm sitting on a good 5k... Haven't been playing much and haven't glitched. :frown:

I spent half a milly on upgrading all my whips to 100% armor yesterday when I finally reached lvl 100.
laugh.gif
Knew I wasn't the only one
laugh.gif
, it was a hassle not getting shot at during the process by dudes camping the LC area
Right?  I always do a flyby on the garage door first before entering... Dudes be camping on the roof and between the parked cars... If I get shot at I do another round and let a sticky go on their ***.

Didnt get 500,000 but 500, 001. Rockstar with that extra dollar :lol:. On now invite me to missions or survival. None of that DM or racing tho

yo lets do a job together, then you can throw some doe this way. :D

i think thats how you can give some money.
would take a year to give you a couple of million by sharing cash from last job.
I'm trying to find s way to give millions in one shot.

Back
Top Bottom