Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I guess the only thing I can offer is to fully customize any non premium whip. Only 80% armor and ems 3, I have every other thing unlocked, including lime green paint.

nada, highest was like 80 sumthin. Im 171 & been doing the same missions forever
mean.gif
yup, im still getting those weak missions for gerald and the same ish from ron lester and martin...

i've been traveling all around doing gang attacks.

its pretty cool to see all the different gangs, the ones by the docks are no joke though, they pull out miniguns.

certain attacks happen at certain times.

Jumping on now if anyone on Ps3 trying to hit a billion on the office job.

**Also got the Dupe for the Sultan and Intruder if you need it.

Last edited:
spent a check

0_0.jpg

all my fema money is going towards paint and rims, nothing else to buy really, they need to let us have a separate garage and house

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Another underrated car, the Benefactor Schafter

0_0.jpg

are y'all all on xbox, or teamniketalk? i've run more missions with randoms in session, then i have with my own friend list and crew members combined. :smh: :smh: :smh:

shout outs to the big homie truplaya. :lol: :lol: :lol: he's the only dude online when i'm on and he'll drop anything to put in work on a mission. he's a low lvl, so i know he's just as frustrated at the pay outs and RPs as i am. if i had millions and RPs to spare, homie, you'd be the first to get them.

are y'all all on xbox, or teamniketalk? i've run more missions with randoms in session, then i have with my own friend list and crew members combined.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

shout outs to the big homie truplaya.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he's the only dude online when i'm on and he'll drop anything to put in work on a mission. he's a low lvl, so i know he's just as frustrated at the pay outs and RPs as i am. if i had millions and RPs to spare, homie, you'd be the first to get them.
hit me up anytime man, im ususally on. id is stig721 on psn

I hope R* releases a zombie mode....having to battle through herds of civilians in a lobby with your crew would be awesome

that's part of the problem i guess i have with the online model of GTA V

there is absolutely no incentive to cooperate with other users.

dead island was a troll fest, however, being that users had a common enemy, it forced people to cooperate.

the lobby system is atrocious, as well

you spend more time waiting for activities to start than actually doing anything

most of the missions have more driving than actual doing.

Back
Top Bottom