OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles Thread - Wild Card Weekend 4:30 EST on FOX

wildcard game of the weekend.........i think we can pull this one out as long as our receivers don't have so many drops.

however, if we were to somehow lose........i can't handle a game like last years vs the cardinals again (still hurts)

wildcard game of the weekend.........i think we can pull this one out as long as our receivers don't have so many drops.

however, if we were to somehow lose........i can't handle a game like last years vs the cardinals again (still hurts)

All other teams in the playoffs are just happy 1 of these 2 teams will be eliminated after the first round. Go packers.

All other teams in the playoffs are just happy 1 of these 2 teams will be eliminated after the first round. Go packers.

We signed Bishop to a 4 year deal today.  
pimp.gif
  Reports are saying 4yr/19mil.
This is definitely the end for Barnett or Hawk, maybe both.

But I hope we keep Hawk.

Matthews, Bishop, Hawk, and Zombo/Walden/Jones/Chillar  
pimp.gif

Our D is gonna be even nastier next year with everyone healthy, guys who had little experience getting alot of experience this year and getting Jolly back from suspension, hopefully he's still in shape.  

We signed Bishop to a 4 year deal today.  
pimp.gif
  Reports are saying 4yr/19mil.
This is definitely the end for Barnett or Hawk, maybe both.

But I hope we keep Hawk.

Matthews, Bishop, Hawk, and Zombo/Walden/Jones/Chillar  
pimp.gif

Our D is gonna be even nastier next year with everyone healthy, guys who had little experience getting alot of experience this year and getting Jolly back from suspension, hopefully he's still in shape.  

Get a pass rusher opposite Clay at ROLB and
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Restructuring Hawks deal and keeping him would be the best option IMO... Cant afford to have Barnett go down with an injury again.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Restructuring Hawks deal and keeping him would be the best option IMO... Cant afford to have Barnett go down with an injury again.

Who we gonna start opposite of Collins next season?  
I think Bigby is done after this season, injury prone and he wasn't happy with his contract and all that BS this offseason.

Peprah or Burnett?

Peprah has played great since taking over.  Burnett made some rookie mistakes but did show a little promise.

Either way I think it'll be a good situation having 2 young, hungry guys playing opposite a pro bowler.  

Who we gonna start opposite of Collins next season?  
I think Bigby is done after this season, injury prone and he wasn't happy with his contract and all that BS this offseason.

Peprah or Burnett?

Peprah has played great since taking over.  Burnett made some rookie mistakes but did show a little promise.

Either way I think it'll be a good situation having 2 young, hungry guys playing opposite a pro bowler.  

Yea man let those 2 outplay each other I think thats a great situation to have... It's a wrap for Bigby no question so Peprah/Burnett battling for the starter spot is nothing but good for the defense IMO.

Let Rosenhaus take Bigby far away for all I care.

Yea man let those 2 outplay each other I think thats a great situation to have... It's a wrap for Bigby no question so Peprah/Burnett battling for the starter spot is nothing but good for the defense IMO.

Let Rosenhaus take Bigby far away for all I care.

Lots of love for gb from analysts

Dude saying packer at saints for NFC championship...

And I think we set at safety...peprah been ballin

Hawk is due 10 mil next year to so TT might have something up his sleeve

Lots of love for gb from analysts

Dude saying packer at saints for NFC championship...

And I think we set at safety...peprah been ballin

Hawk is due 10 mil next year to so TT might have something up his sleeve

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

You thinking Von Miller? I would really like to see him on the other side of Clay.
I see us keeping Hawk too. Barnett and Bibgy are gone. If we keep Barnett i'll still be happy. Dudes got good attitude work ethic and still plays well. Just had a second unfortunate injury and it kinda comes down to whats best for the team. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

You thinking Von Miller? I would really like to see him on the other side of Clay.
I see us keeping Hawk too. Barnett and Bibgy are gone. If we keep Barnett i'll still be happy. Dudes got good attitude work ethic and still plays well. Just had a second unfortunate injury and it kinda comes down to whats best for the team. 

It's almost disgusting how good this Packers team will be for years to come. 
sick.gif

It's almost disgusting how good this Packers team will be for years to come. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom