OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles Thread - Wild Card Weekend 4:30 EST on FOX

Originally Posted by msaba07

LMAO!

Son your avy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MPire

mad Eagles fans (Stillin79) still MIA. Prolly trying to recover from the lethal doses of ether that have been injected into their souls
why are you even talking?  I was at the game, you can do that when you actually live in the town you rep

get my name right you fraud

Originally Posted by MPire

mad Eagles fans (Stillin79) still MIA. Prolly trying to recover from the lethal doses of ether that have been injected into their souls
why are you even talking?  I was at the game, you can do that when you actually live in the town you rep

get my name right you fraud

Respect to Mike Vick for having a great comeback season, may he have a successful and healthy return next season.

Respect to Mike Vick for having a great comeback season, may he have a successful and healthy return next season.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Look ma, no rings

Lmao!!Btw I didn't know there was a rule that upon the time you are conceived you are to like the team of the city you live in. I musta missed thatMemo

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Look ma, no rings

Lmao!!Btw I didn't know there was a rule that upon the time you are conceived you are to like the team of the city you live in. I musta missed thatMemo

Back
Top Bottom