OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles Thread - Wild Card Weekend 4:30 EST on FOX

About Vick coming into the game before half time in week 1...

Capers has been scheming his +*% off this year creating great gameplans for different situations... Yesterday be blitzed Woodson 230495823 times and created a lot of mess for Cutler. Bears had ZERO going for them on offense.

Week 1 Capers had his gameplan ready for Kolb, not Vick. He wasn't considered much more than a wildcat QB at that time.

Capers has been scheming his +*% off this year creating great gameplans for different situations... Yesterday be blitzed Woodson 230495823 times and created a lot of mess for Cutler. Bears had ZERO going for them on offense.

Week 1 Capers had his gameplan ready for Kolb, not Vick. He wasn't considered much more than a wildcat QB at that time.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Bears offense is not the Eagles offense

Bears offense is not the Eagles offense

You don't say...
laugh.gif

Not even close to what I said in my post but if thats what you got out of it, I dont know what to tell you.

You don't say...
laugh.gif

Not even close to what I said in my post but if thats what you got out of it, I dont know what to tell you.

You don't say...
laugh.gif

actually it partly was, you just said the Bears offense had nothing going because of the Woodson blitzing which would assume you think that works against the Eagles

you keep blitzing Woodson against the Eagles and Maclin or DeSean will burn you with the big play

You don't say...
laugh.gif

actually it partly was, you just said the Bears offense had nothing going because of the Woodson blitzing which would assume you think that works against the Eagles

you keep blitzing Woodson against the Eagles and Maclin or DeSean will burn you with the big play

Woodson is not even gonna be playing corner this game...

Guarantee capers puts chuck at the "hybrid" position or whatever you wanna call it....and be blitzing him all game...just like yesterday against da bears...

And i don't think either of our fans wanna be facing each other
laugh.gif
oh well

Good luck doe.

Guarantee capers puts chuck at the "hybrid" position or whatever you wanna call it....and be blitzing him all game...just like yesterday against da bears...

laugh.gif
oh well

Good luck doe.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif
oh well

Good luck doe.
I agree I think winner of this game goes to the Superbowl honestly

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif
oh well

Good luck doe.
I agree I think winner of this game goes to the Superbowl honestly

Originally Posted by StillIn729

You don't say...
laugh.gif

You assumed wrong. 

Capers has been scheming his +*% off this year creating great gameplans for different situations...

I pointed out yesterday and Woodson because that was a completely unique gameplan compared to any other game this season.  Wood basically played OLB. 

But now that you mention Corner Blitzes working against the Eagles...
[table][tr][td]Defense[/td][td]T-A[/td][td]SCK[/td][td]INT[/td][td]FF[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Winfield[/td][td]8-1[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]
nerd.gif
Seemed to work pretty well for the Vikings.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

You don't say...
laugh.gif

You assumed wrong. 

Capers has been scheming his +*% off this year creating great gameplans for different situations...

I pointed out yesterday and Woodson because that was a completely unique gameplan compared to any other game this season.  Wood basically played OLB. 

But now that you mention Corner Blitzes working against the Eagles...
[table][tr][td]Defense[/td][td]T-A[/td][td]SCK[/td][td]INT[/td][td]FF[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Winfield[/td][td]8-1[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]
nerd.gif
Seemed to work pretty well for the Vikings.

Hopefully it can work again against them

I honestly expect a heavy dose of McCoy.

That dude is a beast. Wish the packers could have a playmaker like that at the RB position.

Hopefully it can work again against them

I honestly expect a heavy dose of McCoy.

That dude is a beast. Wish the packers could have a playmaker like that at the RB position.

I really think the NFC is wide open.

I'm a Packer fan, I feel like we're playing well enough to make a run.

I think that GB/Philly are explosive enough for either to make it to the SB.

I would like to see the Bears again.

I really think the NFC is wide open.

I'm a Packer fan, I feel like we're playing well enough to make a run.

I think that GB/Philly are explosive enough for either to make it to the SB.

I would like to see the Bears again.

Back
Top Bottom