OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles Thread - Wild Card Weekend 4:30 EST on FOX

Packers off 2 big wins to make the playoffs and Eagles looking banged up coming off 2 straight losses to inferior teams.

Both teams could be equally dangerous in the playoffs, regardless this one should be a great game
pimp.gif

LEGOOOOO.

Oh, and let me get this outta the way so yall dont have to....

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Packers off 2 big wins to make the playoffs and Eagles looking banged up coming off 2 straight losses to inferior teams.

Both teams could be equally dangerous in the playoffs, regardless this one should be a great game
pimp.gif

LEGOOOOO.

Oh, and let me get this outta the way so yall dont have to....

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

4th and 26th smh

Anyway.

Should be a great matchup. Both teams alot different from the week 1 showdown.

Go Pack.

4th and 26th smh

Anyway.

Should be a great matchup. Both teams alot different from the week 1 showdown.

Go Pack.

So who is going to score the game winning touchdown this time?

Ernie Sims? Moise Fokou? Jamar Chaney?

aaron-rodgers-boot-1.jpg

*I can already hear you typing up a predictable rebuttal, so I'll help you out. Yeah, the Vikings aren't in the playoffs. Yeah, the Vikings don't have trophies.

So who is going to score the game winning touchdown this time?

Ernie Sims? Moise Fokou? Jamar Chaney?

aaron-rodgers-boot-1.jpg

*I can already hear you typing up a predictable rebuttal, so I'll help you out. Yeah, the Vikings aren't in the playoffs. Yeah, the Vikings don't have trophies.

Only concerned with The Michael Vick Experience.

Defense needs to hit him and keep him on his $%# all afternoon.

Eagles defense is incredibly suspect. Aren't they in the top 3-5 in the league in giving up TD's through the air?

Well....Aaron Rodgers is coming to town....so..

Only concerned with The Michael Vick Experience.

Defense needs to hit him and keep him on his $%# all afternoon.

Eagles defense is incredibly suspect. Aren't they in the top 3-5 in the league in giving up TD's through the air?

Well....Aaron Rodgers is coming to town....so..

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Opening Vegas line Philly -2.5.

Philly not even getting the full 3 point home advantage...
Interesting. Def. seems strange because Philly is a public team at home, and Vegas knows that, so you'd guess they'd start at 3 at the minimum. The lines-makers probably gave only 2.5 because of how awful Philly looked against the the Vikings, or because they see something else favorable for GB, and are anticipating a flood of betting on PHI at that low figure.  I would guess it'll have easily moved to at least -3 by Saturday though.
IDK, I kinda like fast defenses with a good pass rush against Mike Vick.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Opening Vegas line Philly -2.5.

Philly not even getting the full 3 point home advantage...
Interesting. Def. seems strange because Philly is a public team at home, and Vegas knows that, so you'd guess they'd start at 3 at the minimum. The lines-makers probably gave only 2.5 because of how awful Philly looked against the the Vikings, or because they see something else favorable for GB, and are anticipating a flood of betting on PHI at that low figure.  I would guess it'll have easily moved to at least -3 by Saturday though.
IDK, I kinda like fast defenses with a good pass rush against Mike Vick.

I got nothing but respect for the Packers due to what Aaron Rodgers has provided for my fantasy teams but now all bets are off
indifferent.gif
. You beat us week one with that bum Kolb at the helm for a half but Mike Vick came in and did work and almost pulled it out so I'm confident he can finish the job this time around.

But in the end I believe this one is all up to our young defense to harass the hell out of Aaron. I expect this game to be EPIC like the Packers/Cards last year, hopefully with the same result

Go Eagles
pimp.gif
By the way there are a TON of fans of non-playoff teams rooting for either of our teams to do well
laugh.gif
, they despise us all year but that true fandom comes out once the playoffs start
pimp.gif

I got nothing but respect for the Packers due to what Aaron Rodgers has provided for my fantasy teams but now all bets are off
indifferent.gif
. You beat us week one with that bum Kolb at the helm for a half but Mike Vick came in and did work and almost pulled it out so I'm confident he can finish the job this time around.

But in the end I believe this one is all up to our young defense to harass the hell out of Aaron. I expect this game to be EPIC like the Packers/Cards last year, hopefully with the same result

Go Eagles
pimp.gif
By the way there are a TON of fans of non-playoff teams rooting for either of our teams to do well
laugh.gif
, they despise us all year but that true fandom comes out once the playoffs start
pimp.gif

Only huge thing I'm worried about is can Eagles block the blitz's now. If Packers don't corner blitz all damn game long and give Vick time...... he should be able to come out Victorious
pimp.gif

Only huge thing I'm worried about is can Eagles block the blitz's now. If Packers don't corner blitz all damn game long and give Vick time...... he should be able to come out Victorious
pimp.gif

I like Aaron Rodgers a lot but I think Andy Reid is gonna have this team ready, I think the Vikings game was a huge wake up call

I expect Shady and Jerome Harrison to play a big role

I like Aaron Rodgers a lot but I think Andy Reid is gonna have this team ready, I think the Vikings game was a huge wake up call

I expect Shady and Jerome Harrison to play a big role

Back
Top Bottom