OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers (6-3) @ Minnesota Vikings (3-6) Game thread 11/21 1:00 EST

Rodgers has never thrown for 4 touchdowns in a game to this point in his career... Lets get that today.

Another fun stat, Packers are +12 in Turnover's in the last 12 Quarters of play.

Rodgers has never thrown for 4 touchdowns in a game to this point in his career... Lets get that today.

Another fun stat, Packers are +12 in Turnover's in the last 12 Quarters of play.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Someone tell me what favre was crying about...can't hear %@@!

Didn't want Bevell "coaching" him after the int.  Time to bench this **!%%+# who thinks he is bigger than the game.  Come on Chilly...show some balls and bench him.

Best thing for the Vikings would be to get thoroughly blown out. Incompetence is going to continue until the head coach is ousted.

Rodgers hasn't thrown 4 TDs yet in his career? Really?
laugh.gif

Best thing for the Vikings would be to get thoroughly blown out. Incompetence is going to continue until the head coach is ousted.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Someone tell me what favre was crying about...can't hear %@@!

Didn't want Bevell "coaching" him after the int.  Time to bench this **!%%+# who thinks he is bigger than the game.  Come on Chilly...show some balls and bench him.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
He has once, vs the Cardinals in the WC game... Never in the regular season.  Hard to believe, right?

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
He has once, vs the Cardinals in the WC game... Never in the regular season.  Hard to believe, right?

Brett Favre is so awful, Childress needs to bench him he's gonna get fired anyway so he might as well stick it to Brett on his way out

Brett Favre is so awful, Childress needs to bench him he's gonna get fired anyway so he might as well stick it to Brett on his way out

JPZx take back everything you said about our Defense. And then tell me that you understand how we were considered SB contenders.

I really wanna see how we would be playing if we had Barnett, Grant, and Finley.

Back
Top Bottom