OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers (6-3) @ Minnesota Vikings (3-6) Game thread 11/21 1:00 EST

JPZx take back everything you said about our Defense. And then tell me that you understand how we were considered SB contenders.

I really wanna see how we would be playing if we had Barnett, Grant, and Finley.

Yeah, I take it back.

I'm holding back on calling y'all Super Bowl contenders until I see how you play versus the Falcons next week. That's my test anyway. We'll see what happens.

Yeah, I take it back.

I'm holding back on calling y'all Super Bowl contenders until I see how you play versus the Falcons next week. That's my test anyway. We'll see what happens.

Those two DBs (I don't even need to know their names) were definitely rippable, but not by Ray Edwards. Another guy who is rippable.

Those two DBs (I don't even need to know their names) were definitely rippable, but not by Ray Edwards. Another guy who is rippable.

Lets go pack. Vikings are done for
laugh.gif

Don't care how bad the Vikings are/will be for the rest of the season.

Having to hear Bears fans for the rest of the season/offseason is gonna be rough. LOL

Don't care how bad the Vikings are/will be for the rest of the season.

Having to hear Bears fans for the rest of the season/offseason is gonna be rough. LOL

Pack need to be going for the kill on Offense... I know you wanna kill the clock but damn put up one more score to seal this one up.

Pack need to be going for the kill on Offense... I know you wanna kill the clock but damn put up one more score to seal this one up.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

but damn put up one more score to seal this one up.
It was sealed up when Rice decided he needed surgery 7 days before the opener versus New Orleans.

Ok.. I've conceded. BENCH FAVRE! PUT IN T-JACK!!

Airmax you're finally right.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

but damn put up one more score to seal this one up.
It was sealed up when Rice decided he needed surgery 7 days before the opener versus New Orleans.

Ok.. I've conceded. BENCH FAVRE! PUT IN T-JACK!!

Airmax you're finally right.

Back
Top Bottom