OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers (6-3) @ Minnesota Vikings (3-6) Game thread 11/21 1:00 EST

If the Pack can go 4-3 the rest of the way, that puts them at 10-6, which IMO should give them the division...so I wouldn't get all bent out of shape if they lose to the Vikes tomorrow.  The Bears will eliminate themselves with their difficult remaining schedule which includes Philly, NYJ, New England, and GB.  I don't see them wining any of those and they still have @ Min which is a toss up.

So all week it says this game is on here in Charleston, SC.  Double check just now, and they will be showing ******** vs. Titans 
indifferent.gif
  I wasn't trying to go to a bar today, but now I'm forced too.

So all week it says this game is on here in Charleston, SC.  Double check just now, and they will be showing ******** vs. Titans 
indifferent.gif
  I wasn't trying to go to a bar today, but now I'm forced too.

Man, forget the records and the fact that we are "only 3 games out"
laugh.gif

We're done.

Expect Brett to throw 2 INTS in this game and Childress to look salty but clueless at the same time.

Damn can't wait till the offseason
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just being realistic. 

Would be good if we win, but i don't really know what good a win will do to us at this point. 
ohwell.gif

Man, forget the records and the fact that we are "only 3 games out"
laugh.gif

We're done.

Expect Brett to throw 2 INTS in this game and Childress to look salty but clueless at the same time.

Damn can't wait till the offseason
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just being realistic. 

Would be good if we win, but i don't really know what good a win will do to us at this point. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

ohwell.gif

hopeless vikings fans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you have nothing to live for!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

ohwell.gif

hopeless vikings fans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you have nothing to live for!!!
laugh.gif

Green Bay’s inactives: Underwood, Hall, Havner, Starks, Briggs, McDonald, Newhouse and Wynn. Johnson will start in place of Hall.

Green Bay’s inactives: Underwood, Hall, Havner, Starks, Briggs, McDonald, Newhouse and Wynn. Johnson will start in place of Hall.

Back
Top Bottom