Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Orlando Magic 10:30pm EST

Monta
mad.gif

If we would have won the game, that could've been a big statement in both division east and west. But unfurtunately we had too many things that went wrong

I thought before the game that the Warriors were better than Orlando, and now after the game, I still believe they are. If Baron does ANYTHING, the Warriorswin. Despite all that went wrong, they STILL should've won.

In all fairness, Dwight wasn't on top of his game either, but that's the NBA, what if's mean nothing if it doesn't happen.

And, don't blame the game on Monta, there's more blame to be had on Baron than there is on Monta, he got so many boards (many of them offensive), andshot nearly 50%, same can't be said for Baron. 40 Three's is wayy too much, 14 above their average. Harrington was off offensively in the second half,and SJAX was off in the first.

Can't blame it on just one person as someone stated before.

mixed emotions here.......tough loss after a pretty good showing by the W's over 3.5 qtrs. unfortunately, they couldn't close things out tho. these arethe type of games where they really need a solid vet on the floor to rally the troops. God bless, B-Diddy. Dude's a serious baller and been one of myfavorite players ever since he first got to UCLA, but, imo, guy isn't that good of a leader.

oh well, worked out well for my Lake Show.

How was that a good showing the first 3.5 quarters?? The first half was terrible. They couldn't hit a shot, while Bogans and Jameer Nelson were going offfor the games of their$+%+*$# lives.

Howard and Lewis weren't there offensively. Evans stepped up big in the 1st quarter and Bogans had a nice all around game.

This game coulda been ours if we hit our shots...and taken some better ones on occasion (cough, Baron)...Monta made the bad decisions at the end but it shouldnever have came to that as we should win this game by 7 points or so easy. But that didn't happen. Can't play well every game, just regroup and try tobeat the Bucks

How was Howard not there offensively? Just because he didn't put up 35 and 20 like people are starting to expect night after night? He was 5-10 from thefield; was he supposed to be 8-10? The Warriors defensive scheme worked against him.

Baron's 6-23 bad night can't be compared to D12's off night, even though I don't even consider it an off night.

Whatever though, they%%###+% lost. This is just me trying to get some frustration out so just ignore everything I say.

He usually has takes around 5-8 more shots per game, Hedo doesn't take that many normally.

11-2 on the road is damn scary, and they have the third best record in the L.

Shard Lewis is the key to the Magic IMO, spreads the floor a LOT more.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

How was Howard not there offensively? Just because he didn't put up 35 and 20 like people are starting to expect night after night? He was 5-10 from the field; was he supposed to be 8-10? The Warriors defensive scheme worked against him.

Baron's 6-23 bad night can't be compared to D12's off night, even though I don't even consider it an off night.

Whatever though, they%%###+% lost. This is just me trying to get some frustration out so just ignore everything I say.

tired.gif

Dwight has avged 23.8 ppg so far this year on 62% shooting.

both teams played hard (no Sheed), Magic just hit their shots tonight. Warriors couldn't hit anything in the 1st half. can't wait till they come too-town, should be another fun game.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

He usually has takes around 5-8 more shots per game, Hedo doesn't take that many normally.

11-2 on the road is damn scary, and they have the third best record in the L.

Shard Lewis is the key to the Magic IMO, spreads the floor a LOT more.

But isn't Dwight taking less shots more of a tribute to the Warriors defense than him "not being on top of his game?"

Dang, got back from Oracle. Heartbreaker, this game was within our reach, but we blew it. Stephen Jax 3 turnovers in OT.
sick.gif
We're improving but we still need to play better when Baron is not on the court.

Dwight beasted on us as expected. Dude wiped our layups and 2nd chance pts.

Dwight was his usual on defense, on offense though, it's clear he wasn't. Yes the Warriors caused him to turn it over a lot, I'll give the Warriorsthat, whether it was was the defense or the Magic just not going into him as much, is what I was getting at Franchise. They did a wonderful job doubling him,he cleaned up on the boards as expected, but if they would have went into him more, and got off around 20 shots, this game wouldn't have been as close IMO.

But as I stated earlier, all the what if's in basketball don't matter after the game is decided. Good game by both teams.

Will SJAX be on Redd?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

In all fairness, Dwight wasn't on top of his game either, but that's the NBA, what if's mean nothing if it doesn't happen.

And, don't blame the game on Monta, there's more blame to be had on Baron than there is on Monta, he got so many boards (many of them offensive), and shot nearly 50%, same can't be said for Baron. 40 Three's is wayy too much, 14 above their average. Harrington was off offensively in the second half, and SJAX was off in the first.

Can't blame it on just one person as someone stated before.

yeah you can, Monta took the last shot of regulation, missed a free throw and an easy lay up that could have gotten us closer, so yeah Monta messed up bigtime

Bull.

SJAX missed all of his shots in the first half.

If SJAX would have hit one of his shots, the game would have been different.

It really doesn't matter, the game can't be blamed on Monta, he made so many second chance opportunities, played extremely well.

Case and point, where would the Warriors had been if Monta hadn't played?

Who played well in the first half?

Come on man.

It wouldn't have mattered if they didn't #$+% up that call at the end of the 3rd. Harrington offensive interference? WOW!!!!

to put the blame on monta is just wrong.

Monta was the reason the warriors even had a chance. The team as a whole missed out on a lot of great opportunities. When you're making sooo many mistakesand shooting 39%, you don't deserve to win. All you gotta do now is move on and regroup. No shame in losing to a good team in the magics.

Yes Monta missed a free throw, missed the potential game winner, and a layup in OT, but none of that matters if Baron doesn't go 6-23. Monta's mistakesdon't matter if Jackson doesn't go scoreless in the first half. Hell, everyone is to blame for the loss. The refs with the blown call in the 3rdquarter, Nelson with the Tech, and all of the players. So whatever, they lost.

Another monster game for Dwight. But don't discredit the other players like Rashard, Jameer and tonight Bogans.

Van Gundy got dem boys playing.

That was a pretty good game, the GS crowd are amazing. Bogans was pretty nice tonight, Jameer too.

dwight may not have been there on the stat sheet...but his presence on the court was most def felt...he is the reason nelson and bogans were ALWAYS open on theperimeter...

the energy at the arena tonight was nutso...loudest ive heard it in awhile...

and also, why did they take away the 2 points from that goaltending call? they didnt show any replays at the arena...

Back
Top Bottom