Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Orlando Magic 10:30pm EST

Bogans was pretty nice tonight
pimp.gif
he's starting over Redick aint he?

GSW guys, why ain't my man 'Buike starting anymore?

Originally Posted by jae oh en

dwight may not have been there on the stat sheet...but his presence on the court was most def felt...he is the reason nelson and bogans were ALWAYS open on the perimeter...

the energy at the arena tonight was nutso...loudest ive heard it in awhile...

and also, why did they take away the 2 points from that goaltending call? they didnt show any replays at the arena...

They ended up calling it offensive basket interference, but it was never touched by a Warrior. Bull !@*!.

ahhhhhhh we had this game won but monta miss that one freethrow it would of been harder for the magic to shoot the 3 to tie

It's all good...we still have hella games left...time to move onto the bucks....10-8 here we come with Baron leading the way especially after the type ofgame he had last night....He won't have that type of game twice in a row

Warriors put up 40 attempts from 3 pt territory. Yes, there was OT, but is this a typical Warrior night from the perimeter?

This is what I love about the Magic, this year. Rashard was playing pretty bad the past couple games, and yet we got enought guys to step up just incase ourstars don't.
In LA it was Dooling who saved us, and then tonight Bogans & Mo Evans did a good job in the 1st half.
I fell asleep in the 4th quarter, so I didn't even see it go to OT.

Back
Top Bottom