Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Orlando Magic 10:30pm EST

oh man 117 122 orlando

38 sec left in overtime...

u guys still awake in the east???

what a game...but man..

the missed free throws, the missed easy shots = us winning over a top team in the east...

I didn't liek the Magic getting rid of Ariza, I thought he could have developed into a good player, but I've been impressed by Mo Evans, he's agood player.

If JJ could ever develop a good NBA game, the East would be Orlando's. (and imagine if they would have got Carney, Brewer, or Kyle Lowry).

Good game Warriors, the refs balanced it out, a rough overtime /w out Baron.

Yall got Bucks, should be an easy win.

Monta Ellis cost the Warriors the win. The missed free-throw, bad final shot, and missed lay-up that would have cut the Magic's lead down to 3. When Baronfouled out, I knew the Warriors were going to have a hard time winning this game if it went to overtime.

Thanks magic. Now we are tied but damn yall played one hell of a game. Its a whole different team with jackson out there.

eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
@dwight howard's stat line.

18 points, 24 boards, 3 assists and 7 blocks.

grin.gif
we pulled out a toughie...but I would have gone crazy if the warriorsone they way they were shooting....

I'm still mad at that Goaltending/Offensive Basket Interference incident at the end of the 3rd. And then we let Jackson handle the ball in OT for 3turnovers. Great.

Hopefully we come back to beat the Bucks and Heat.

Man, i'm VERY proud of the effort we gave tonight. It's just the shots were not falling.

Orlando got a nice looking squad.

Good game though. Can't really be too mad about anything. Just one of those nights. We had NUMEROUS opportunities too.

I also STILL think Bob Fitzgerald is one of THE most annoying homers but i'm glad Jim Barnett is not bias. I thought it was really messed up when theygave Dwight that Technical, especially THAT late in the game. Hell, that shouldn't have even been a tech.

Tough one to take. I don't like how Monta took the last shot at regulation, Jackson has to get that ball and let him make a play.
With that said we had every opportunity to win this game and it just didn't happen...let's move on to Milwaukee.

The possession at the end of regulation was horrendous.

Can't blame any one person for the loss. The Warriors just looked so lost in OT without Baron. Jack was trying to do to much and those 4 turnovers werejust killer.

The Magic deserved this victory.

We should regroup against the Bucks and the Heat.

I also STILL think Bob Fitzgerald is one of THE most annoying homers but i'm glad Jim Barnett is not bias.

I agree to some degree.

Bob CAN call it fair, just when you have him compared to Jim Barnett, he'll look like a rock compared to a diamond.

Heartbreak loss.

Monta had a couple tough breaks, but Im not blaming the game on him.

We played pretty horrible, and had to hustle to have a great chance to win at the end. Once Baron fouled out, I knew it wouldve been tough to pull out thegame. Hopefully, we get back to winning against the Bucks.

Tip the hat off to the W's for coming back and actually having a chance to win the game. Of course, we may be mad at Jackson for the three TO's butstill, W's trust him because we know he can make plays. It just was tough. I didn't think that Matt Barnes shouldn't have contested RashardLewis' shot with a FOUR POINT LEAD! If he makes it, fine, the W's would still have a TWO POINT lead. The T on Howard for slapping the hoop cushionwasn't necessary. Ahh well, we knew the W's were going to lose a game, just didn't think they'd lost tonight. 9-8 I am happy.

And as for Bob Fitzgerald...He is a far better announcer than majority of these NBA teams have to announce their games. For example, the Kings announcers.Enough said.

unfortunate loss
eyes.gif
. the game was there for the taking and the warriorsdidn't step up. horrendous shooting night. the players that were supposed to be factors for both teams were not factors. magic bench stepped up as didnelson.
smh.gif
at some of those calls, especially the howard technical andgoaltending call; not sure how many magic fans complained about the T, but 2 pts > ft attempt, so you shouldn't complain. bad last possession. jackshould have taken the shot. not sure if it was because of not getting the last shot or baron being fouled out, but someone has got to tell jackson he is not apg. dude is a shooter, and he shouldn't try so hard handling the ball when you've still got monta right there. could've used baron's ballhandling skills/shots even though he was having a bad night since he's so clutch. defense was kinda sloppy, but a lot of the players gave a lot of effortand i was surprised that croshere/biedrins didn't get more minutes, especially with al's horrendous shooting night
sick.gif
. al could've had almost any shot against dwight and he kept settling for badshots. shot just wasn't going in and we really saw that after monta's layup. not sure why azubuike did a fade-away jumpshot from so far. he eithershould've taken the three or drove the ball in because orlando doesn't want to foul with the big lead.

Back
Top Bottom