Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Wow this thread jumped 40 pages since i last posted.
eek.gif

What a game, i started thinking about Jay feely in Seattle when he was ready to kick that 3rd FG.

Eli really did his thing this game. Dude put the Giants on his back and made throw after throw.

This is by far the most complete game ive seen by the Giants on both sides of the ball. Even though the team made a couple of mistakes. they still got threwand won.

What a run were making and now on to the pats in the superbowl.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Great game for the G-Men, although I hate them. Good effort by the Pack as well but I didn't even anticipate the classic legend vs legend matchup I wanted. But the Pats will outplay the Giants better in the Super Bowl.
happy.gif
devil.gif

wow your avy sucks...
NOT ANYMORE!!!!
happy.gif

What an amazing game, I am still in shock that the G-Men are going to the Super Bowl. Hats off to all of you Packers fans in here, the true Pack fans always get my respect. You guys had an amazing year, but Big Blue wanted it more. Nobody (besides the REAL GIANTS fans) are giving us a chance against NE, I don't mind those odds. Mad Love to all of my true Giants fans (not the Patriots haters), you guys know who you are. Can you believe we are going to the Super Bowl?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't have said it better myself. So happy for what this team has accomplished thus far. Jints all the way baby.

PS- If you're fanhood is being questioned, forget it. You know if you are a true fan or not. I know I am so if I get called out, I will not respondbecause me knowing the truth is better than anyone else and what they "think". I do not need to back up my fanhood of ANY TEAM. Especially theJints!

Did any giants fans watch the postgame coverage on fox 5? i think they hsowed them celebrating in the lockroom but imissed it

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

I'm NO Giants fan but this win feels great. NYers have something to be proud of. I've always been proud to be from NY but from now until the Superbowl I'll be walking on campus with a higher level of swag.

Just had to restate it with emphasis.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

^u go to syracuse...im guessing theres more bills fans?

Not as much as you'd think. The majority are Patriots and Giants fans due to the fact that a huge percentage of the population is from the New Englandand Tri-State area.

I dont know if anyone already said this but my friend just made a pretty good point to me. Why didnt the Packers call a time out to ice Tynes?

Props to...

Our Defense

Plaxico

Eli

Webster?!?!?!?!?!? Wow, still shocked about that......ONTO GLENDALE AND THE PATS!!!

LET'S GO JINTS!!!

Damn another NFC East getting to the Superbowl sucks but its whatever. Congrats to the Giants and their fans. You guys have had a very nice run this playoffs.

Ok i settled down a little bit so im gonna try to make some input facts or whatever you wanna call them
laugh.gif

-That fumble by McQuarters on the int. was HUGE....i thought that would hurt them real bad....the Sam Madison penalty was big but this was huge.
-Jacobs wasn't getting much on the ground but he came up big when it counted.
-Steve Smith makes some great catches...more experience and this dude is gonna be a good WR
-Plax needs to play like this in the SB
-Besides the 90 yd TD, it seemed like the Giants dominated the whole game but it was still close somehow
-Pierce what a huge play
eek.gif

-ELI=UNSTOPPABLE

NFC CHAMPIONS BABY!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

eek.gif
damn, how did this thread reach USC-Texas Rose Bowl status? that's the only other game thread i remember being this long

this just confirms that 95% of NT is in California or NY. if the Lakers and Knicks somehow played each other in the Finals, we'd be seeing 200-250+ pages
roll.gif

Anyone know where I can watch video of the Gainst getting the NFC Championship trophy or some postgame video?

I missed everything but the press conferences.

Pierce what a huge play
YES, he had the OL draped on him and somehow finds a way to make the tackle. That was soo big, but nobody is talking about it.

McQ fumbling twice was crazy in my opinion, but they got that 2nd one back SOMEHOW. The Madison penalty was huge and you saw Stra wanted to hear NONE of itfrom him. Defense stepped up huge and Eli was C L U T C H.

Bottomline, Jints win and we are on our way to Glendale. One more and I can die happy!!! I'm only 19, but still.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

eek.gif
damn, how did this thread reach USC-Texas Rose Bowl status? that's the only other game thread i remember being this long

this just confirms that 95% of NT is in California or NY. if the Lakers and Knicks somehow played each other in the Finals, we'd be seeing 200-250+ pages
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hixon saved our a**es, on dat mcquarters fumble. He played a big part in special teams as well...got us in decent field position for the most part. They needto stop playin and let Hixon take mcquarters place as punt returner. (not just cuz of 2night, I been sayin dis for da longest)

Back
Top Bottom