Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

For the record, I've been behind Eli since game number 1.

If you remember correctly, I sported this same "10" avatar to start the season, the same way I did with A-Rod this past season.

Seems like it works.

And a big LOL to all you Giants haters in this thread.

NFC Champions baby. You mad your favorite team is at home?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

And now all of a sudden all you Giants fans are bELIevers?!

word.

Lol at all of a sudden. I guess you haven't been watching the last few weeks. Eli has been making believers out of a lot of people the last couplemonths
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

YESS...didn't want that Favre slurping to continue; I did think GB would win but the G-men are legit. Hopefully they beat the Pats
pimp.gif
, and I thinkit's gonna be a GREAT game, one of the better Super Bowls as of late...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by 18th letter

And now all of a sudden all you Giants fans are bELIevers?!

word.

Lol at all of a sudden. I guess you haven't been watching the last few weeks. Eli has been making believers out of a lot of people the last couple months
pimp.gif

No doubt, his receivers let him down quite a lot though, that 4th and 5 which kept them to attempting a 47 yarder was very catchable...

Why couldn't McCarthy ice the dam kicker, I would've been
roll.gif
ifhe missed it AGAIN.

God what a great feeling...

Eli...i love this $+$+@@! mother%*@*#++

Stra and Toomer...they deserve this

Coughlin great job sticking through adversity.

You gotta bELIeve!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
@ everyone questioning our fanhood.

You know it was bound to happen.
Those of us that have been here all season. That were close to the edge (no Grandmaster Flash and the Fusious Five)after that game 2 loss against the Packers, who breathed a sigh of relief after that huge defensive stand to win game 3 against the ********, who sufferedthrough the horrible weather in London, who saw Eli start out strong, start looking bad, then finally turn the proverbial corner...

We know who we are.

wow. stunned, i aint even trying to go through the 65 pages of this post that i didnt see any of... but that was what championship weekend is supposed to beabout.

good game to the Giants... i hope Favre returns next year after getting a sniff of the superbowl...

as for Feb. 3rd

"Lets Go Giants!"

laugh.gif
at how whenever a team does well the bandwagon gets questioned. i for one don't care about the giants that much, but my hate for the Patriots forcesme to root for them, and I appreciate good football, and they have been playin that so far. I'm glad Tiki Barber is lookin verrry bad right now,couldn't stand that wannabe proper english speaking fake.

and FAVRE...PLEASE RETIRE AND LET AARON RODGERS START. U TOO OLD FOR THIS *+%%
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

HarlemToTheBronx:
For the record, I've been behind Eli since game number 1.

If you remember correctly, I sported this same "10" avatar to start the season, the same way I did with A-Rod this past season.

Seems like it works.
I need to correct myself; I made the fatal mistake of using 'all' when I meant 'most'. Because no, not 'all' Giants fansare 'new bELIevers'; some of you really never gave up on him to begin with.

And yeah, you're definitely one that's always had his back. I definitely remember the blue avatar with the white 10 in it.
smokin.gif
to you for staying with him

Congratulations Giants fans.

I didn't think you guys stood a chance, but a great victory indeed.

What the Giants have done this season/in the playoffs is
eek.gif
eek.gif

On the flipside, definitely a tough pill to swallow for GB backers.

Better luck next year.

Favre will be back. He can't leave the game with this sour a taste in his mouth.

damn so giant fans gotta defend themselves now...lol

well i've been defending Elisha all season, in almost every game thread....

$+%% the haters though...

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Great game for the G-Men, although I hate them. Good effort by the Pack as well but I didn't even anticipate the classic legend vs legend matchup I wanted. But the Pats will outplay the Giants better in the Super Bowl.
happy.gif
devil.gif

wow your avy sucks...

He can't leave the game with this sour a taste in his mouth.
he'll be back. nothing against him personally but ESPN and the papers was literally ridin dude. i understand they want him to get a ring andall that to cement his legacy but the giants been totally disregarded as a team to reckon with.

Back
Top Bottom