Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Fail.

SMH at our play today, damn penalties killed us.
A couple of people called a Tynes field goal to win... props.

Sorry, Ill now take back my earlier statement of favre being 1-2 in superbowls because once again he showed how great he really is by throwing a pick whenit mattered.
roll.gif
In 22 playoff games he has thrown 38 touchdowns and 28picks, those arent the stats of The greatest quarterback of all time. Now the Low budget NFC just handed us 19-0 and that 4th superbowl in 7 years... WHATCOMES AFTER A DYNASTY??? Anyone????
roll.gif

I said it when it happened, but the tackle by Pierce on the screen play stopped the Packers from going up 14-6.
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I know it's early, but that could be a game saving play by Antonio Pierce.

Instead, it only went to 10-6, which kept the Giants in the game.

the way media coverage has been on him lately, i'm here thinking Brett is the messiah or something.

it is what it is. like someone said, i wanna see how ESPN treats this.

Im not going to find who said it but CRAZY call on the Giants 23 Packers 20 on a game winning FG
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im still damn happy what a game...I was going crazy my dogs were scared lol

SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets enjoys this GIANTS FANS (the true ones)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I predict that after the Giants lose the Super Bowl the city of NY will be similar to the experience Will Smith had in the move I Am Legend.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ all the hypebeast Favrvevr hate

I guess it's the new pink.

And now all of a sudden the majority of you Giants fans are bELIevers?!

We're too predictable, sports fans; too predictable.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Favre's "great" season went down the toilet with that overtime interception. Reckless. Just plain reckless.
Like I said earlier, he's good QB with a great career, but overrated.

That's really not fair, everyone is allowed mistakes. He has just never been on a team good enough to really erase his mistakes like all the"greats".

What an amazing game, I am still in shock that the G-Men are going to the Super Bowl. Hats off to all of you Packers fans in here, the true Pack fans alwaysget my respect. You guys had an amazing year, but Big Blue wanted it more. Nobody (besides the REAL GIANTS fans) are giving us a chance against NE, I don'tmind those odds. Mad Love to all of my true Giants fans (not the Patriots haters), you guys know who you are. Can you believe we are going to the SuperBowl?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I actually predicted the score exactly right
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Giants, they definitely deserved that W today...

And thank god Tynes made that kick...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
@ all the hypebeast Favrvevr hate

I guess it's the new pink.

And now all of a sudden all you Giants fans are bELIevers?!

We're too predictable, sports fans; too predictable.

roll.gif
Exactly! 2 weeks from now Giants fans will be throwing beer bottles and pop corn at the tv after Eli Manning throws an interception and costs them thegame. Those same "bELIevers" will be "Non-bELIevers" soon after.
laugh.gif

I'm NO Giants fan but this win feels great. NYers have something to be proud of. I've always been proud to be from NY but from now until the SuperbowlI'll be walking on campus with a higher level of swag.

^ Thats what im talking about man!!! LETS GO GGGGGGMMMMMMENNNNNNNNNN

*ska the bELIeve has been a joke thing we created the past few weeeks...just like ELI=Unstoppable
laugh.gif

I love all the Patriots got the ring already jesus give it a break...the game is in 2 weeks.....I hope the damn giants win to shut all you dumb*#+!#+ up...

I feel bad for Shockey...you know he would be so pumped up in the superbowl...

1 more game baby!!!!!!

Great game for the G-Men, although I hate them. Good effort by the Pack as well but I didn't even anticipate the classic legend vs legend matchup Iwanted. But the Pats will outplay the Giants better in the Super Bowl.
happy.gif
devil.gif

Now to look back on some of the shh I said to make me look like a genius:
Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

I'm surprised yall got so much faith in the Pats I wouldn't be shocked if the Chargers won but NE will most likely win.

The Giants are taking this game easy, Farve will have a terrible game and Eli will have another QB rating over 100 easy. That GB D-line will not touch him. Expect this game to be decided on turnovers

Giants 35
Packers 21(give or take a couple fgs)

smokin.gif

This is it Giant vs Patriots.

smokin.gif

I called that 15 secs before he did it

Its time to end this in OT we get the coin toss n we drive up the field
even if GB gets the ball they wont score I guarantee it.

smokin.gif

Destiny+*%$*%%%!

smokin.gif

Well it was great now we're off to Arizona and Im saying now we will win.

Some things I noticed WHY did the GB coaching staff not call a time out bad move but I guess they just gave up banking on Tynes choking again sounds good butthey still shoulda used all TOs. Every Giant win ends with the oppositions QB throwing an interception this will happen in the Super Bowl

I aint predicting a score but we're gonna win so far we had the best chance of beating NE and this time we will. For all thos mad about yet another NewYork vs Boston dominated sports championship oh well sucks for you maybe your states team shoulda played harder, nah but really yall should just start gettinready for Arena football or wnba something. just take up online checkers actually

GIANTS
pimp.gif
Props to them again for the offense playing like it wasnt -20degrees and for the defense for being dominant at sthutting down the offense.

smokin.gif

I'm going to be honest. You guys came out of that game by a nose.

I hate the Packers, but I seriously thought you guys were gonna screw it up.

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Can you change the title to "Vol. Theres no chance in hell the Giants will win because the NFL will not keep Favre from playing Brady in the Superbowl"

pimp.gif
America not gettin what they want! Favre should commit that...

Back
Top Bottom