OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: St. Louis Rams (4-4) @ San Francisco 49ers (2-6) FOX 11/14/10 1:15PM

Thanks LB510

I caught the reply on NFL network and man! those penalties. Lets go o-line. Troy looks like the leader this team needed.

sorry to bring this thread up again. Where's the new one? Who's starting it this week?

Thanks LB510

I caught the reply on NFL network and man! those penalties. Lets go o-line. Troy looks like the leader this team needed.

sorry to bring this thread up again. Where's the new one? Who's starting it this week?

Originally Posted by Beermann2

Thanks LB510

Yours truly, I get to make game threads until we lose
laugh.gif

It looks like it might be my last week on the job. Someone called next after me already though.

Originally Posted by Beermann2

Thanks LB510

Yours truly, I get to make game threads until we lose
laugh.gif

It looks like it might be my last week on the job. Someone called next after me already though.

Can ya at least format it like I used to, it was to identify the thread quickly and easily..Unless you guys didn't like it., or don't want to give the team the bad juju I gave them
laugh.gif

Can ya at least format it like I used to, it was to identify the thread quickly and easily..Unless you guys didn't like it., or don't want to give the team the bad juju I gave them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

laugh.gif

Well well well.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Well well well.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Can ya at least format it like NT23 used to, it was to identify the thread quickly and easily..Unless you guys didn't like it., or don't want to give the team the bad juju I gave them
laugh.gif

Well well well.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Fixed...My bad that's what I meant..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Can ya at least format it like NT23 used to, it was to identify the thread quickly and easily..Unless you guys didn't like it., or don't want to give the team the bad juju I gave them
laugh.gif

Well well well.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Fixed...My bad that's what I meant..

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom