OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: St. Louis Rams (4-4) @ San Francisco 49ers (2-6) FOX 11/14/10 1:15PM

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by What up

Even as a 49ers fan, I don't like that PI call to extend the drive. That's a no call for me.
I agree with this. But *shrugs* 49ers got the win
pimp.gif
Yeah, didn't care for the call. It wasn't bad enough to decide a game, but I'll also take it. It was a nice game and the refs should have let the two teams go at it. T. Smith's ability to extend a play has been amazing. I like his accuracy on those big throws and his poise/confidence in the pocket has just been
pimp.gif
. Just hope he can work on some of those shorter throws.

On another note, Rodney Harrison just picked the 49ers to take the West
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by What up

Even as a 49ers fan, I don't like that PI call to extend the drive. That's a no call for me.
I agree with this. But *shrugs* 49ers got the win
pimp.gif
Yeah, didn't care for the call. It wasn't bad enough to decide a game, but I'll also take it. It was a nice game and the refs should have let the two teams go at it. T. Smith's ability to extend a play has been amazing. I like his accuracy on those big throws and his poise/confidence in the pocket has just been
pimp.gif
. Just hope he can work on some of those shorter throws.

On another note, Rodney Harrison just picked the 49ers to take the West
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Do NOT be surprised if the Niners win the West...

as mad as I am now, i gotta give it up to you guys...great game Niners...

ughh

ughh

Under Alex Smith we had to play perfect to win, under Troy we played horrible with all the penalties, but came out with the victory, keep Blacksmith out there
pimp.gif

Under Alex Smith we had to play perfect to win, under Troy we played horrible with all the penalties, but came out with the victory, keep Blacksmith out there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

ughh
im a niner fan and i have to admit, amendola, bradford, and long are gonna be a problem for us for years to come. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

ughh
im a niner fan and i have to admit, amendola, bradford, and long are gonna be a problem for us for years to come. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

If Alex Smith starts next week I will boycott the 49ers.
What a surprise that the 49ers start winning after that bum is off the field.  For the record I've never like Smith.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

pimp.gif
cdd156e5baac472f42e7499a0119eeae2d97df4.gif

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

If Alex Smith starts next week I will boycott the 49ers.
What a surprise that the 49ers start winning after that bum is off the field.  For the record I've never like Smith.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

pimp.gif
cdd156e5baac472f42e7499a0119eeae2d97df4.gif

Back
Top Bottom