OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: St. Louis Rams (4-4) @ San Francisco 49ers (2-6) FOX 11/14/10 1:15PM

Troy Smith made some plays out there but I'm still not completely sold on him being the future.  If he plays consistent over the rest of the season then give him the keys.

That being said 3-6 is a hell of a lot better than 0-5.

Troy Smith made some plays out there but I'm still not completely sold on him being the future.  If he plays consistent over the rest of the season then give him the keys.

That being said 3-6 is a hell of a lot better than 0-5.

Troy
pimp.gif

If Alex Smith starts next week, Singletary should be replaced immediately. I'm ok with the call, we went through too many Holding penalties on TDs to not get that call. I think Troy would've had that TD regardless of the holding penalty. It evens out on that PI call. It was the correct call even if it looked like a difficult catch for Delanie Walker to make.

If Alex Smith starts next week, Singletary should be replaced immediately. I'm ok with the call, we went through too many Holding penalties on TDs to not get that call. I think Troy would've had that TD regardless of the holding penalty. It evens out on that PI call. It was the correct call even if it looked like a difficult catch for Delanie Walker to make.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

If Alex Smith starts next week I will boycott the 49ers.
What a surprise that the 49ers start winning after that bum is off the field.  For the record I've never like Smith.

ding ding ding!

for whats worth i know troy is our man and he still needs to work on his 3rd down conversions. other than that troy! troy!

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

If Alex Smith starts next week I will boycott the 49ers.
What a surprise that the 49ers start winning after that bum is off the field.  For the record I've never like Smith.

ding ding ding!

for whats worth i know troy is our man and he still needs to work on his 3rd down conversions. other than that troy! troy!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

there was no way Delanie was gonna come close to catching that ball.

There is also no way the Rams are even in the game if it wasnt for the two ridiculous personal fouls they got for roughing.  Especially the Bradford one.  That one was absolutely ridiculous.

There is also no way the Rams are even in the game if it wasnt for the two ridiculous personal fouls they got for roughing.  Especially the Bradford one.  That one was absolutely ridiculous.

Originally Posted by dland24

I agree but the game should not be decided by the officials. Props on the win. The Bay Area is better when Both Bay Area teams are winning
pimp.gif

I agree but the game should not be decided by the officials. Props on the win. The Bay Area is better when Both Bay Area teams are winning
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
They evened out in this game to an extent.....but yes I agree.  Officiating has gotten worse in pretty much all of sports in recent years. 

pimp.gif
They evened out in this game to an extent.....but yes I agree.  Officiating has gotten worse in pretty much all of sports in recent years. 

Originally Posted by Beermann2

I didn't catch the game but how does the Niners D give up 20 points? Is our D slacking?
Well for not creating any turnovers they played okay. The game wouldn't have been as close if he hadn't have had plays on both sides of the ball that negated by penalties.

The Rams came into this game with with a rushing offense in the top 10 in the league.  49er's didn't allow a 100 rusher or receiver. 

Originally Posted by Beermann2

I didn't catch the game but how does the Niners D give up 20 points? Is our D slacking?
Well for not creating any turnovers they played okay. The game wouldn't have been as close if he hadn't have had plays on both sides of the ball that negated by penalties.

The Rams came into this game with with a rushing offense in the top 10 in the league.  49er's didn't allow a 100 rusher or receiver. 

Back
Top Bottom