OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: San Francisco 49ers (1-5) at Carolina Panthers (0-5) 1PM ET FOX

Originally Posted by acidicality

If Alex is still hurt I'd rather try Troy Smith out.

Damn, I lose my game thread-making ability.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

This is truly embarrassing for this franchise... I rather us forfeit the rest of the season than to see us play like this... Carr better not get the starting job if Alex is done...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say
i think fans know what to say: put nedney in at QB

we needed this game, especially with the rams losing
Your delusional if you think this team is making the playoffs, give up hope and enjoy it for what it is alex, sing, and carr's last season w/ the 9ers
had the niners won this game, i don't think it'd be delusional to believe that the niners could have made the playoffs.  matt hassellback is the best QB in the NFC West, and that's not saying much for our division.  the other teams play as consistently as Alex Smith's accuracy. at 2-5, there was a chance.

with that being said, we loss and the playoffs can't even be mentioned in the same breath as the 49ers. 

This is truly embarrassing for this franchise... I rather us forfeit the rest of the season than to see us play like this... Carr better not get the starting job if Alex is done...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

Your delusional if you think this team is making the playoffs, give up hope and enjoy it for what it is alex, sing, and carr's last season w/ the 9ers
had the niners won this game, i don't think it'd be delusional to believe that the niners could have made the playoffs.  matt hassellback is the best QB in the NFC West, and that's not saying much for our division.  the other teams play as consistently as Alex Smith's accuracy. at 2-5, there was a chance.

with that being said, we loss and the playoffs can't even be mentioned in the same breath as the 49ers. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

i disagree, theres this kid, that plays for the rams that is pretty darn good.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

i disagree, theres this kid, that plays for the rams that is pretty darn good.

Yeah, this loss kind of makes it official, it's a lost season...a lot of changes need to made this offseason. I would not be surprised if we don't win more than 4 games.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

A healthy Alex Smith and he's the starter.
A hurt Smith and it's Carr

No matter what happen this year Troy Smith and Nate Davis will not be starting.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

Yeah, this loss kind of makes it official, it's a lost season...a lot of changes need to made this offseason. I would not be surprised if we don't win more than 4 games.

Originally Posted by LB510

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

9 games left, no way Carr starts them all, you remember how fast he pulled JTO out the game?

As for smith...I'm praying for a broken bone or torn ligament, anything to put him on the shelf for the year

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

9 games left, no way Carr starts them all, you remember how fast he pulled JTO out the game?

As for smith...I'm praying for a broken bone or torn ligament, anything to put him on the shelf for the year

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

If Alex Smith can't play another snap, or if he's out for over a month I think the front office should really start thinking about draft positioning. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

If Alex Smith can't play another snap, or if he's out for over a month I think the front office should really start thinking about draft positioning. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

How u gonna make Sing tank the season and then fire him for losing? I'm just saying...

Honestly tho they dont have to tank just let the season play out, 9ers aint winning more then 4 games this year.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

How u gonna make Sing tank the season and then fire him for losing? I'm just saying...

Honestly tho they dont have to tank just let the season play out, 9ers aint winning more then 4 games this year.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

Sing and Jed are still preaching that playoff ++$%*$#* 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

Sing and Jed are still preaching that playoff ++$%*$#* 
laugh.gif

You can't lose to broncos after what my raiders did to them. Then again I thought yall had a guaranteed W this week

You can't lose to broncos after what my raiders did to them. Then again I thought yall had a guaranteed W this week

Back
Top Bottom