OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: San Francisco 49ers (1-5) at Carolina Panthers (0-5) 1PM ET FOX

This is truly embarrassing for this franchise... I rather us forfeit the rest of the season than to see us play like this... Carr better not get the starting job if Alex is done...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

This is truly embarrassing for this franchise... I rather us forfeit the rest of the season than to see us play like this... Carr better not get the starting job if Alex is done...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

We should just blow the rest of the games this season to get the #1 pick

Thats the only good thing to look forward to with this bum +%@ team.

We should just blow the rest of the games this season to get the #1 pick

Thats the only good thing to look forward to with this bum +%@ team.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I'm actually surprised as to how bad Carr is...
You can blame the old GM for thatone, sing knew dude sucked from the jump, thats why he was so pissed nate aint step up in the off and preseason. I hope he pulls the plug and gives nate and troy a shot

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I'm actually surprised as to how bad Carr is...
You can blame the old GM for thatone, sing knew dude sucked from the jump, thats why he was so pissed nate aint step up in the off and preseason. I hope he pulls the plug and gives nate and troy a shot

Damn can we take up the wildcat or something where we dont need to use a QB. Carr is terrible.

Damn can we take up the wildcat or something where we dont need to use a QB. Carr is terrible.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say
i think fans know what to say: put nedney in at QB

we needed this game, especially with the rams losing

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

Originally Posted by moe200069

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

Your delusional if you think this team is making the playoffs, give up hope and enjoy it for what it is alex, sing, and carr's last season w/ the 9ers

Originally Posted by moe200069

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dont know what to say

Your delusional if you think this team is making the playoffs, give up hope and enjoy it for what it is alex, sing, and carr's last season w/ the 9ers

Back
Top Bottom