OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: San Francisco 49ers (1-5) at Carolina Panthers (0-5) 1PM ET FOX

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by acidicality

Nah, I think we're screwed for the Bronco game too, they've gotta be pissed off so they're going to play real well.

i think they can beat them. Bronocs D gave up over 300 Yrds on the ground. just give it to Gore
Is it me or is Gore not even that good? Or maybe it's just his o-line?
it's you.

Nah, I think we're screwed for the Bronco game too, they've gotta be pissed off so they're going to play real well.

i think they can beat them. Bronocs D gave up over 300 Yrds on the ground. just give it to Gore
it's you.

Gore is sick.

Gore is sick.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

smh at you who wish injuries upon people...

Mr. L got his wish
indifferent.gif

A thoughts on the game.
Why did we sign Westbrook if were not going to use him?

VD makes the huge play on the first drive and then what?...

Why are the DB getting beat deep and not looking back at the ball (Mays, Spencer and Clements)

Why does are Defense and Offense play not to lose in the 4th quarter?

Playing zone you would expect DB's not to get beat deep but no not with this team.

A thoughts on the game.

Why are the DB getting beat deep and not looking back at the ball (Mays, Spencer and Clements)

Playing zone you would expect DB's not to get beat deep but no not with this team.

Originally Posted by LB510

A thoughts on the game.

I have a grip about coordinators who spend their time in the box rather on the field.

Originally Posted by LB510

A thoughts on the game.

I have a grip about coordinators who spend their time in the box rather on the field.

Originally Posted by offbad

gore is good. it's you. the guy is making the most with that pathetic o-line.

Originally Posted by offbad

gore is good. it's you. the guy is making the most with that pathetic o-line.

As much as I hate Smith, after he's down we have no one, give Nate Davis a chance at least...throw Troy in there too...this season is done.

As much as I hate Smith, after he's down we have no one, give Nate Davis a chance at least...throw Troy in there too...this season is done.

Singeltary said he has to consider bumping Nate Davis to the active roster ...
Let the Nate Davis era begin......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  As far as the game goes, we had our chance, but sure enough we give the game away in the 4th.  This is the 3rd time or so that this has happened this year.  We had a chance at making the playoffs had we won yesterday but now that window has just about closed.  Looks like we get a new gameday threadstarter as well. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  As far as the game goes, we had our chance, but sure enough we give the game away in the 4th.  This is the 3rd time or so that this has happened this year.  We had a chance at making the playoffs had we won yesterday but now that window has just about closed.  Looks like we get a new gameday threadstarter as well. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm really entertained the way this 9er season is playing out, hopefully Alex is out for a while or goes back in sun and is knocked out for the year to get Troy and Nate some playing time.

As far as the thread starter he should make every gameday thread Alex starts for the rest of the year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm really entertained the way this 9er season is playing out, hopefully Alex is out for a while or goes back in sun and is knocked out for the year to get Troy and Nate some playing time.

As far as the thread starter he should make every gameday thread Alex starts for the rest of the year
laugh.gif

Screw the Nate Davis era.

You saw what Alex can do when he has a competent line. $!## you Anthony Dixon.

I'm going to go watch more of Andrew Luck before I make any judgment.

Screw the Nate Davis era.

You saw what Alex can do when he has a competent line. $!## you Anthony Dixon.

I'm going to go watch more of Andrew Luck before I make any judgment.

laugh.gif
@ me getting +%!! from you fellow 49er fans at the beginning of last week for saying this season was done, yet 1 game later theres a 13 page game thread of people saying the same thing.

If David Carr is going to be leading this team I will gurantee were getting a top 3 draft pick. I thought Alex Smith was garbage, then I see this dude David Carr absolutely ruin a must win game for us.

I dont see why Troy or Nate wont get any reps, were #%%%*%@ 1-6. Any of you saying blaming Alex Smith is unfair is wrong. Its obvious its our QB losing us game after game. Our D has been pretty damn good the past 3 games, yeah they eff up sometimes but when the offense is going 3 and out constantly thats what will happen.

Give any decent QB in this league Vernon, Gore, Crabtree, Delanie Walker, Tedd Ginn, Westbrook, and Josh Morgan on the offensive end, a solid defense and they'll for damn sure make the playoffs, maybe even make a run for the Super Bowl.

This team is terrible, Sing better not be going anywhere.

laugh.gif
@ me getting +%!! from you fellow 49er fans at the beginning of last week for saying this season was done, yet 1 game later theres a 13 page game thread of people saying the same thing.

If David Carr is going to be leading this team I will gurantee were getting a top 3 draft pick. I thought Alex Smith was garbage, then I see this dude David Carr absolutely ruin a must win game for us.

I dont see why Troy or Nate wont get any reps, were #%%%*%@ 1-6. Any of you saying blaming Alex Smith is unfair is wrong. Its obvious its our QB losing us game after game. Our D has been pretty damn good the past 3 games, yeah they eff up sometimes but when the offense is going 3 and out constantly thats what will happen.

Give any decent QB in this league Vernon, Gore, Crabtree, Delanie Walker, Tedd Ginn, Westbrook, and Josh Morgan on the offensive end, a solid defense and they'll for damn sure make the playoffs, maybe even make a run for the Super Bowl.

This team is terrible, Sing better not be going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom