OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Denver Broncos (2-5) @ San Francisco 49ers (1-6) LONDON CBS 10:00AM

^ Nice avy NTL.

It feels weird to see a black QB for the 49ers. I swear it feels like they've had white QBs for years. Garcia, Rattay, Hill, Smith, Dorsey, Dilfer, O'Sullivan, etc.

Really disappointed this game isn't on tv... I would think being that they are playing in London that it would be broadcasted throughout the US... really sucks being a 9ers fan in NY
30t6p3b.gif

Really disappointed this game isn't on tv... I would think being that they are playing in London that it would be broadcasted throughout the US... really sucks being a 9ers fan in NY
30t6p3b.gif

I'd like to see some sort of play action pass to try to stretch the field.

I'd like to see some sort of play action pass to try to stretch the field.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I like Tedd Ginn's return game a lot.

Constantly reversing field is asking for a good retun to be called back for a block in the back

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I like Tedd Ginn's return game a lot.

Constantly reversing field is asking for a good retun to be called back for a block in the back

The blow to the head rule is SUCH +$+@@%+#. I just dont understand it. When a player ducks or moves his head out of the normal position of where it should be, and then gets hit in the head, it shouldnt be a penalty. That "blow to the head" would have hit him in the lower stomach if he wasnt ducking. When a player ducks and gets hit in the head, the person who is at fault is the player who ducks. Ridiculous.

The blow to the head rule is SUCH +$+@@%+#. I just dont understand it. When a player ducks or moves his head out of the normal position of where it should be, and then gets hit in the head, it shouldnt be a penalty. That "blow to the head" would have hit him in the lower stomach if he wasnt ducking. When a player ducks and gets hit in the head, the person who is at fault is the player who ducks. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom