OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
House Stark :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

105743.png

Bran - The Ruler of the Six Kingdoms
Sansa - The Queen in the North
Jon - Unofficially Leader in the NORTH in black mode
Arya - About to take over the west

“I’m not Bran anymore”

“I’m not Bran. Not really”

“I’m something else now”

“I’m the three-eyed raven”

Tyrion: he’s Bran the broken!
Bran: lol I’m cool with that
Yeah throw a King in front and a lot of titles sound cooler.

Would’ve been a whole lot better if they slow played Dany’s story arc once she obtained the throne. Then they could’ve delved deeper into the whole dichotomy between her power/righteousness. The events that occurred in this season is at LEAST 2 seasons worth. Too much to pack into 6 episodes, they compensated by leaving the storytelling and character emotion out.

Would’ve been a whole lot better if they slow played Dany’s story arc once she obtained the throne. Then they could’ve delved deeper into the whole dichotomy between her power/righteousness. The events that occurred in this season is at LEAST 2 seasons worth. Too much to pack into 6 episodes, they compensated by leaving the storytelling and character emotion out.

My only real gripe. It was rushed, but the ending wasn't terrible. They certainly could have milked the exact same storyline for at least 2 maybe 3 seasons. But then there would have been complaints about it dragging on. 4 more episodes at the very least would have given them more time to play with.

So Tyrion WAS falling or already in love with Dany from this moment -

upload_2019-5-20_11-11-1.png

That was one part I liked. Because it affirmed what I suspected that he was just like Jorah.

But then again, he hadn't been with a woman in years.

there seemed like an opening that Jaimie could have taken advantage of if he just attempted to dig...especially considering the arm/hand he has. he could have done it.

actually, whats worse is that if they had walked ahead just a little more they would have basically been unscathed.

the writing was absolutely terrible. TERRIBLE.

jon over there looking stupid when he should have been cheering dany on considering what they did to ned stark.
so its cool for the ppl in kl to cheer for heinous stuff, cool for cersei to do what she did, Joffrey, etc.
but not ok for dany to feel a certain way despite what she's been through?
not ok for greyworm and crew to do what they did?
oh ok.

Who was enforcing it before? She killed all the masters and bounced...

You stay reaching on this whole “racist” take

she didnt kill all the masters because they lobbied to open the fighting pits again

remember the whole sons of the harpy story where she had to run for her life?

not reaching at all maybe you dont wanna see it but its not a reach because you blind to it

So Tyrion WAS falling or already in love with Dany from this moment -

upload_2019-5-20_11-11-1.png
:smh:

No wonder homie was never the same, dude had his world destroyed. Imagine you hearing the chick you wanted getting her back blown out. Couldn't focus on the task at hand, always had hate in his heart for Jon after that.

Show starting to make more sense now and episode starting to get good in a awful manner. Certainly not because of D&D. Tyrion was hating on Jon since then and Bran just wanted everyone to die and win by default.

Back
Top Bottom