OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, I thought Bran could only see the past and not the future?
I believe he has green sight now that he's the 3ER. If I understand it correctly green sight is seeing random glimpses of the future. People are saying Bran for saw all of this happening which isn't necessarily true. We know he saw Drogon over KL but we don't know if he saw him burning it down.

I was under the assumption that Cersei and the Shotcaller were under a mountain of rubble.

Didn't think one little layer of bricks would have killed them off. :lol:

These are the details that come off as insulting the audiences intellegence, while I appreciate the acting, always do, that scene was all filler, Tyrion and Jaimie had their farewell and to make matters worst, they expect us to believe they had no way out when even the Dragons skull was intact down there but Jaime and Cersei just decided to stand under 10 brincos that collapsed on top of them, like what type of first grade writing level is this? Imagine the actors carrying out this scene, i need to watch a documentary on this that has no involvement of D&D where cast and crew go off about this season....seriously, Disney needs to reconsider letting these clowns run the SW trilogy.

ALL OF THIS

Heifetz: It is incomprehensible that we did not see Jon confess to killing Dany. If Jon had explained his rationale, that monologue would have been the climax of the series and a fitting bookend to Ned’s stubborn honesty getting him killed. Instead … we don’t even know what happened. Tough.

Halliwell: The time jump from Jon killing Dany to the council in the Dragonpit was unbelievably jarring. What, I’m supposed to see Tyrion’s marginally grosser beard and discern that a few weeks have passed?

Luckerson: Again it was the pacing and abrupt tonal shifts. After the intense first half with the Mad Queen, the rest of the episode felt oddly … leisurely? Jon’s banishment to the Night’s Watch is played as a tragic end when he’s learning the news in his jail cell, but his story ends with … a triumphant final shot with swelling strings? The problem with the episode and the season was that it felt like a series of randomly juxtaposed moments rather than a carefully crafted narrative building toward an inevitable conclusion.

https://www.theringer.com/game-of-t...6/game-of-thrones-season-8-finale-exit-survey

When the dragon was burning that ish down they made it seem though the whole place came crumbling down :smh:

A05B0A5B-ADB4-4A10-83AD-61E49F76BDB4.jpeg
7B9135C5-529C-4C33-A4B5-9A9C897BBE56.jpeg

Lmao the dothrakis ouchea without a khal...just aimlessly roaming KLs

Smh at D&D not giving us the Jon/GW showdown....he shoulda fought him, could have even had him fall in line when he saw Drogon wouldn’t harm him, instead we cut to all these lords and ladies glowed up ready for some comedic relief at the peak of tension in the episode, like Jon just took out Dany, Drogon just melted the throne, 2 minutes lady we around a table making fun of lord Edmure, who btw came out of ****** NOWHERE

Interesting Atlanta changes it's tone from season to season? Still haven't got around to the show yet. Also probably first couple of seasons of New Girl, once Schmidt gets with a certain person I think the show starts making a slow decline. I think Winston is pretty solid all through though, also like the occasional drop in by The GOAT (Kareem). Really got dude working a regular 9-5. LMAO.

Agree on Californication last season was so TRASH, didn't even finish it.
Still has a lot of comedic moments in the second season but also it gets dark enough that I wouldn’t classify it as solely a comedy anymore. Most definitely ventures more towards a Dramedy.

he's not wrong.
the ppl with melanin got shafted. period.

I really feel like signing the petition. nothing dany did was wrong. the ppl in kl supported ned stark's head being chopped off and all that.
jon was WEAK and got shafted.

had it all and gave it all away for nothing. and got punished in the process.
everyone else is chillin.
na.

Back
Top Bottom