OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GRRM came to his senses on that one...
In a slight defense, keeping in mind its still incest, given those were early book drafts I imagine Arya would be older like Sansa's age on the show and if that version was adapted for tv someone else is cast to be Arya.

She probably also has a completely different storyline

People were wondering if Jon was going to smash Salsa aka Sansa as well as Dany.

IMG_8427.JPG

You know what's really ******* creepy and ****** up though?

If you Google Jon and Sansa have sex there's a bunch of links about it :sick: :rofl:

As recent as last month. From official sites covering it like its a rumor to ppl on other forums suggesting it as their theory :smh: :lol:

Gendry :pimp:

Jon really should have took Drogon instead of Sir Jorah old *** :lol:

Them going beyond the wall on foot at this point is beyond ******ed.

And that moment where Drogon let him pet his snout tells me Jon's gonna be riding shotty with Dany at some point :nerd:

I just read the sypnosis for the last GOT book to refresh my memory and i forgot how much things have deviated.

Y'all should be making bets on who's not going to make it.

Guaranteed all of them aren't coming back.

Ok so finally got through th 25+ pages y'all posted since i last was in here.

Some of y'all toooooooo disrespectful with the spoilers/I think Xxx gonna happen/theories. Y'all are way outta pocket man :smh: i've read the spoilers so i don't care but some people in here haven't. Chill people.

Season is short because writers really felt they only really had 13 episodes left in them to tell a good story and end it well. HBO wanted more but they said no way hence why the eps were split. But considering that the next season is rumored to be 81 minutes per all 6 episodes you're really getting 8 episodes if you divide the minutes.

That Lion Force team about to form Voltron to hold off the wights, Beric finna use the force and his lightsaber and Darth Maul all them undead.

BTW someone asked how he lights the sword like that. From that one episode when he fought the Hound it was said he used Wildfire cuz you see him rub it on and it lights but i don't know how he get's that power up flame on his sword tho. Hope they give some explanation.

Lord Friendzone really just got a hug from Dany on his return lol, which leads me to a real theory and questions about whats to come.

So back when Dany was in Qarth she was told a prophecy that she'd suffer 3 betrayals: 1 for blood, 1 for gold and 1 for love.

Blood-gypsy queen killed her baby when she fake attempted to save Khal Drogo
Gold-Lord Friendzone was a spy reporting back to Varys/Robert Baratheon

So now the question is who will betray her for love? Will Tyrion forsake his allegiance To Dany for his brother and family name or will Lord Friendzone serve the double betrayal and do something because he's finally fed up like Sam about getting pushed away?

Y'all should be making bets on who's not going to make it.

Guaranteed all of them aren't coming back.

My money's on Beric, Jorah or Thoros. Some combination of those 3.
My boy is hoping for an undead Cleganebowl but I don't see it.
It would be too savage to finally bring Gendry back and just have him die in the very next episode :lol:

This don't got anything to do with being a know it all :lol:

You just interpreted the scene wrong.

What Cersi did with those soldiers is literally no different than when Jon grabbed him or when Ned did.

Only difference is Cersi was trying to flex and make a point while the other 2 were just mad. Literally said you kill him, 2 seconds later, wait no I changed my mind. My man's ends up Diddy bopping out of KL and ends up lord regent of the Vale.

There are no actual example of someone trying to fight or kill LF. So son aint get the chance to water dance on em.

Don't be mad cuz I don't see it your way.

Ned's brother almost killed LF when they were younger because he challenged him for Cat's hand in marriage. Cat had to step in and save him

My money's on Beric, Jorah or Thoros. Some combination of those 3.
My boy is hoping for an undead Cleganebowl but I don't see it.
It would be too savage to finally bring Gendry back and just have him die in the very next episode :lol:

I'm rollin with all three

Ned's brother almost killed LF when they were younger because he challenged him for Cat's hand in marriage. Cat had to step in and save him
Are you late or serious right now? :lol:

I know this. In that post I'm speaking about LF getting any training after this point.

Any fan of LF knows about his loss to the dead Stark brother, his love for Cat, and the scar he got cuz of it.

But more importantly I'm talking about on the show. Not some event in the past when he was much younger.

BTW someone asked how he lights the sword like that. From that one episode when he fought the Hound it was said he used Wildfire cuz you see him rub it on and it lights but i don't know how he get's that power up flame on his sword tho. Hope they give some explanation.

I asked the question.. most of us know how he did it before.. the question is, how is he doing it now since it seems like the flame is just activated by him putting his other hand on the hilt without the rest of the process he went through in the cave when fighting the hound

Back
Top Bottom