OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think that Tormund dies because he plays a pivotal role in the show as leader of the free folk.

I also don't think that Hound will die because he seems like he wants to die and this world seems to play cruel tricks on those types by keeping them alive.

Don't think Gendry will die because they literally just brought him back into the show. Seems pointless to kill him off now.

In my mind that leaves Beric, Thoros, and Jorah Mormont. One or more of those three are going to die next ep, IMHO.

word, I agree with your reasons for keeping Tormund and the Hound.

They'll probably keep Jorah alive just so he can see Jon smash his Khaleesi

word, I agree with your reasons for keeping Tormund and the Hound.

They'll probably keep Jorah alive just so he can see Jon smash his Khaleesi

Jorah would definitely watch. He'd probably kneel and make a request, on some "my khaleesi, I have swore a vow to serve you, but you need to arch that a**. Come on ma"

Ok so finally got through th 25+ pages y'all posted since i last was in here.

Some of y'all toooooooo disrespectful with the spoilers/I think Xxx gonna happen/theories. Y'all are way outta pocket man :smh: i've read the spoilers so i don't care but some people in here haven't. Chill people.

Season is short because writers really felt they only really had 13 episodes left in them to tell a good story and end it well. HBO wanted more but they said no way hence why the eps were split. But considering that the next season is rumored to be 81 minutes per all 6 episodes you're really getting 8 episodes if you divide the minutes.

That Lion Force team about to form Voltron to hold off the wights, Beric finna use the force and his lightsaber and Darth Maul all them undead.

BTW someone asked how he lights the sword like that. From that one episode when he fought the Hound it was said he used Wildfire cuz you see him rub it on and it lights but i don't know how he get's that power up flame on his sword tho. Hope they give some explanation.

Lord Friendzone really just got a hug from Dany on his return lol, which leads me to a real theory and questions about whats to come.

So back when Dany was in Qarth she was told a prophecy that she'd suffer 3 betrayals: 1 for blood, 1 for gold and 1 for love.

Blood-gypsy queen killed her baby when she fake attempted to save Khal Drogo
Gold-Lord Friendzone was a spy reporting back to Varys/Robert Baratheon

So now the question is who will betray her for love? Will Tyrion forsake his allegiance To Dany for his brother and family name or will Lord Friendzone serve the double betrayal and do something because he's finally fed up like Sam about getting pushed away?

Someone posted that Missandei would turn on her. Now it makes sense.

We all shouldnt even be counting Thoros and Beric. I mean if they really die it'll have to have a purpose. Cuz they just been walking north with ominous scenes about the war to come.

Something has to come of their deaths if they die. Thing is one dude is a preist and has managed to survive all the battles meanwhile he's resurrected his homey dozens of times. So its nothing major with them.

As for Jorah, I mean we saw him earlier this season but to me he just came back too just not like Gendry who been gone. I also feel his death would have to mean something or be thematic in someway. So while I'm not ruling out his death I don't think its as likely. I don't think his story has run its course yet.

He started off disgraced, a spy, etc. I feel his death would include him being worthy (worthy of Dany) even in sacrifice.

She gonna fall for the crabber's son?

I'm not sure what love interest it would be, could be Grey Worm got captured and only she knows and flipped. Or maybe she's been in love with someone else this entire time. She just seems to be the most logical choice.

Don't click the spoiler and then whine about it later.

The teasers for the upcoming episode shows fire burning a ways away from Jon. Some have hinted that it's because the dragons make up north of the wall.

But if you look closely at the scenes shown, it doesn't really seem as though the three dragons have been through wrecking **** like Drogon did in Loot Train.

My guess is that some of the team does and they set the bodies on fire so as to prevent the deceased from becoming wights. Back in a previous season, Jon or someone else from the NW said that they needed to burn the dead bodies because they've seen what's happened when you don't. I don't buy the idea that the dragons are going to go North just yet, and I don't think with
Any of them are going to die this season, but I could be wrong.

What do you guys think?

If you haven't been in multiple episodes of every season you ain't a main character.

Shout out to the dumbasses that claimed The Queen of Thorns and the folks that blew up in the Sept were main characters.

If you haven't been in multiple episodes of every season you ain't a main character.

Shout out to the dumbasses that claimed The Queen of Thorns and the folks that blew up in the Sept were main characters.
People get bodied so frequently that your logic doesn't apply. There are characters that are main characters I for a season and there are characters that I would consider main characters even thought they've been killed off seasons ago.

If jorah was gonna get washed they might as well as let him stay with the greyscale or just not even bring him in this season.

I'm not sure what love interest it would be, could be Grey Worm got captured and only she knows and flipped. Or maybe she's been in love with someone else this entire time. She just seems to be the most logical choice.
There is no logic in that reasoning for her to be a traitor.

It would be a total *** pull.

people were literally crying after they killed Ned talking bout what kind of show kills the main character :lol:

people were literally crying after they killed Ned talking bout what kind of show kills the main character :lol:

In hindsight,one of the GOAT WTF TV moments. It really set the show apart as well as setting the stage up for the greatness we've enjoyed since :pimp:

And it was at that moment I realized that the show was different. I remember around the same time I was watching breaking bad and every single near death experience Walter White had I knew for a fact that he would not die because ya know common sense right? Ned was literally seconds away from getting his head chopped off and I was like nah he ain't gonna die. :lol: I swear I stopped watching GOT for like 3 weeks

Who would be the one you think would be the traitor?
I feel given what's been done up to now just some no named bum in the ranks of one of her amries.

Not Missandei. Tyrion or Varys are more likely and I don't think Tyrion is with this weak theories either.

Hail Mary that it's Varys and he just been lying about that promise he made to tell Dany to her face she's failing.

Could've also been some bum in Yara's Greyjoy fleet working for Urine.

And it was at that moment I realized that the show was different. I remember around the same time I was watching breaking bad and every single near death experience Walter White had I knew for a fact that he would not die because ya know common sense right? Ned was literally seconds away from getting his head chopped off and I was like nah he ain't gonna die. :lol: I swear I stopped watching GOT for like 3 weeks
Word. That Ned death was something I always hoped for in a movie or tv show storytelling. Such a bold move.

Had the same impact. I was like :wow: THEY DID IT! They on some real ****.

My body been prepared ever since. I laughed during the Red Wedding.

Word. That Ned death was something I always hoped for in a movie or tv show storytelling. Such a bold move.

Had the same impact. I was like :wow:THEY DID IT! They on some real ****.

My body been prepared ever since. I laughed during the Red Wedding.

incredulous.gif

y12rqQV28X1mY3t9PjN-F_eSfw7_662RvRLBW0cbCRg.jpg

Yea I don't get that logic.

You can't tell me Ned isn't a main character and my dude caught the sword seasons ago.

Yea gotta go season by season for main characters.. season 1, Ned and khal were definitely main characters

Then you have bran missing a whole damn season and he's pretty significant.. and Jon wasn't that big season 1

Back
Top Bottom