OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is nobody uncomfortable by the Jon, Dany dynamic? With the reveal, it seems uneccessary.

tumblr_ouno1hXdXy1rrsvado1_540.gif

tumblr_ouno1hXdXy1rrsvado3_540.gif

tumblr_ouno1hXdXy1rrsvado2_540.gif

Oh boy. The look in her eyes on that last one says it all. Jorah can't catch a break man. He thought he had her with the "I came back from near death just for you" steeze; all while this mofo Jon actually died and came back to life. :smh::rofl:

You would think Cersci would be a little grateful that Bronn had saved Jamie from gettin toasted lol

Y'all really think Jamie gonna do Bronn like that?
Don't forget Bronn was Tyrion's "friend" first. Never cared for him passing Bronn off to Jamie like that.

Cersi probably also knows it was him that set the meet up.

Jon being the true Targ heir really only affects Dany. She's been popping off about being the 'rightful' heir which she now isn't. But none of her followers or Cersi's followers care either way. Although the show/books wouldn't go throught the effort to make Jon legitimate if it didn't matter. I can't see it getting Dany to back off her claim but maybe. Maybe it will just be a more palatable option for Cersi's followers since he was born and raised in Westeros and since Raegar was always well liked as opposed to his father. The Dornish certainly won't like it though.
The real reason Jon is legit is so GRRM can have yet another incestual relationship in his story.

I still think Drogon is poisoned.

My theory is drogon dies from the poisoned spear, same poison that killed Cersei's daughter. Since it takes time, when drogon goes north, he dies and becomes the knight kings dragon.

Ice dragon

I gotta be honest, the whole idea of a Ice Dragon is stupid as hell to me.

word, and I mean in Westeros a nephew and a aunty is like healthy relationship when you got twins smashing

I mean as long as they both consent I'm good with it. Well unless we're talking about Jaime and Cersei and Sansa and Ramsey .....

You know what if they filmed it I'm gucci on it :lol:

Yup

I've come to the conclusion that I'm a nerd and am willing to investigate backstory and deep cuts. So if you know a lot about the show and it's history understand that you are in the minority.
The term nerd is no longer a negative label. Its seeped in to pop culture pretty consistently the past 10 years. You got ppl telling you its cool to be one.

But yeah, most ppl aren't. Especially when we're talking popular shows.

Back
Top Bottom