OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It should. I didn't get to watch it during the original run but after all the critics and fans praised it endlessly.

It absolutely delivered.

Your result for The Game of Thrones Character Test ...
View media item 446290Khal Drogo
55 Violent, 93 Brave, 0 Family oriented,

Between threatening to rape entire villages, and pouring molten gold on people, one would imagine you didn't have much to your personality other than being a violent crazy person. But they'd be wrong--you may be violent, but you're brave, often doing the dirty deed yourself instead of ordering the command from far away. Not to mention you're family oriented--you might even make your underage bride eat a horse heart to verify that your baby is healthy.

wth... i don't think i'm like this! :lol:

:lol: yet, we are on a site that is dedicated to buying shoes... imagine what our great grandparents would have thought/think of us..
im still rocking this team lannister sig until the show is over

Last edited:
I've never been so emotionally invested in a TV show in my life.

Its really hard to put qualitative values on some as objective as how good a TV show is but I think the show is flawless.

No filler episodes, no subpar acting.

Your result for The Game of Thrones Character Test...

[h4]Robert Baratheon[/h4]

24 Angry, 38 Sexual, 65 Debauchery-loving

You're more than just a drunken oaf--you're a drunken oaf who probably has syphilis.  Not only do you philander around with ******, but you do it so much that you actually have enough bastards to warrant the killing of every kid in town with black hair.  Seriously, dude?  Just stop.

Take The Game of Thrones Character Test at HelloQuizzy

Please, I mean no disrespect or to thrown jabs with my next statement. But watching this show sometimes makes me wish I was Caucasian. Being a black guy with locks, I couldn't pull off any of these costumes off at Dragoncon, lol.
be a pirate with that other black dude
:lol: Yeah, no black knights on this show. All the minorities are in the Free Cities where Khaleesi is or on ships. Dress up like a cool pirate.

About to check out The Wire before I sleep on HBOGo. I wonder if show will live up to all the hype the critics have been giving it.

I watched all of The Wire on hboGO last year. Great show. Second season was buns though :smh:. I would put it in my top 8 shows. I lean towards more sci-fi stuff. Also check out other HBO shows like Rome and Deadwood if you haven't already.

it took me my 3rd run threw to realize how much the 2nd season set the pace for the rest of the show. It shows how the whole thing is a lot bigger than the street corners. But ziggy was stupid. No thread derail

I appreciated season 2 since day one, i never watched the last episode due to it being so predictable

MCnalty was too much

For me, season 2 of the Wire became very good retroactively. When the series was finished, I can appreciate the port as all being part of the puzzle and playing its role in the game.

BTW, I, as white person, had the same problem when it came to costumes. The best characters were black and while I wish I could dress up and become Stringer or Clay Davis, I am not touching blackface wit ha 10 foot pole. It's a shame because I really have the mannerisms and speech patterns of Clay davis down pat.

Speaking of the Wire; if HBO can get some of its Rome actors into GoT, I want some Wire guys. Make the Dornish black and give us Idris Elba as Oberyn. If there ever is a Brown Ben Plumm, give is Isiah Whitlock so he can lay it down like do "I'm gonna be real with you partner, you see a whole lotta old sell swoards, you see some bold sell swords but there ain't no soul in the world that seen an old and bold sell sword, you feel me on this partner?"

^
You have a weird obsession of connecting G.o.T. to The Wire. The show has already made enough changes with people's appearances, making all the Dornish people black would be weird.

Since costumes were mentioned. My friends dressed up as Kwame from Captain Planet and Stephon Marbury with black paint on their faces. Surprised they didn't get beat up.

^
I was going to ask if he's still on Boardwalk Empire but don't want to get spoiled. Planning on watching it when I'm done with Arrested Development.

Too bad Michael K Williams isn't the Hound, I could picture him riding through a town and every starts saying "the hound is comin', the hound is comin'."
one

Maybe the Dorne could be designated as the Mexico of Westeros and Danny Trejo could the viper and every scene in the Dorne could be filmed with an orange filter on the camera.

The Lannisters messed with the wrong Dornishman.

Okay, get all the gay jokes out of your system- this ain't about that.  More than anything, you are popular.  You love to look great, and feel great, and make new friends.  People like you, and you treat other people kindly--unless of course, those people are A.) your wife or B.) your brother. You are not family-oriented at all, often choosing lovers and friends over your family.

Back
Top Bottom