OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EPISODE WAS LITTT!!!

Gonna watch it again tonight, mind still = BLOWN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What imma do

I think whenever they get to the final battle or whatever..

whoever is still on the human side is going have to take out those guys on the hill 1st or early.. or they'll just keep resurrecting troops (not sure if just the NK or all of them can do that)

its trippy this walker showed emotion

I'll flip **** if they can talk, already figure the Dathomirians can communicate with regular people on some level 
I assume they are the only ones who can actually think

how many people are aware of what is going on at the wall? erryone so caught up with sitting on the throne

YOOOOO this ends all the Jon > Rob debate for sure. Got damb goosebumps when he took out longclaw and screamed "NIGHTS WATCH.......WITH ME!!" John is about that life.

Episode was so dope. Giant going ham and stomping everything in sight, using a flaming log as a damb wiffle ball bat. Top 5 episode in my opinion.

I'm predicting Ramsey gonna put major damage onto Stannis Army which will in turn force Stannis to sacrifice his daughter to beat the Boltons. Ramsey gonna get a very sick sick death man. Gruesome as hell i bet

Back
Top Bottom