OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
 @ how Lord of Bones got that work..his death was very anticlimactic

Last edited:
So how many actual walkers are there? I have always thought there was just this huge army of them. Now it seems that there are only a few and they just have this huge zombie army.

Also, what was up with the walkers stealing babies and sacrificing them a couple of seasons ago or whenever it was? Is that how you turn someone into a legit walker?

So many questions. These guys actually seem intelligent and OD powerful now. Thought they were all mindless zombies that looked the same.

Definitely remind me of sith lords.

Im starting to think that Craster's baby sons actually become white Walkers, and the ones they kill during their conquest become, their army or Wights.. I think that the WWs may number in the hundreds.. didnt they say they'd sacrificed over a100 or something like that or did i read that somewhere?

Last edited:
So how many actual walkers are there? I have always thought there was just this huge army of them. Now it seems that there are only a few and they just have this huge zombie army.

Also, what was up with the walkers stealing babies and sacrificing them a couple of seasons ago or whenever it was? Is that how you turn someone into a legit walker?

So many questions. These guys actually seem intelligent and OD powerful now. Thought they were all mindless zombies that looked the same.

Definitely remind me of sith lords.

Im starting to think that Craster's baby sons actually become white Walkers, and the ones they kill during their conquest become, their army or Wights.. I think that the WWs may number in the hundreds.. didnt they say they'd sacrificed over a100 or something like that or did i read that somewhere?

The baby theory is interesting considering the ones we seen up close(other than the main one) all look alike. In the end scene you can even see a couple other ones that have the same look(the blonde hair).

Jon is cool but I'll say it again just like last time. Yall putting too much hype and faith in to dude.

I remember when Robb was yall guy :lol:

Jon aint win no battle here, son just survived it. Lets not pretend he pulled off anything impressive in his fight. Son was getting his *** whooped and then got surprised he killed dude. Then he spent the rest of his time catching his breath or throwing up.

When they was on the boat I was waiting for somebody to say we're all gonna die. War wise that was straight up depressing. These walkers descended upon the wildlings like locust. I still don't know what that was. I thought it was an avalanche at first, snow engulfed them and then it got quiet, next thing you know they're facing a seige.

The story up to this point has not presented the key to beating them. You better hope they don't kill a dragon and turn Drogon in to a ice dragon or something.

Last edited:
Jon is cool but I'll say it again just like last time. Yall putting too much hype and faith in to dude.

Jon aint win no battle here, son just survived it. Lets not pretend he pulled off anything impressive in his fight. Son was getting his *** whooped and then got surprised he killed dude. Then he spent the rest of his time catching his breath or throwing up.

When they was on the boat I was waiting for somebody to say we're all gonna die. War wise that was straight up depressing. These walkers descended upon the wildlings like locust. I still don't know what that was. I thought it was an avalanche at first, snow engulfed them and then it got quiet, next thing you know they're facing a seige.

The story up to this point has not presented the key to beating them. You better hope they don't kill a dragon and turn Drogon in to a ice dragon or something.
would be lit

Those damn kids just staring at her until she gives the "I ain't got a prayer" face and then the sprinting. :smh:

Last episode was amazing. Jon Snow da Gawd... i thought he was a goner...came through in the clutch though. :pimp: Tyrion and Dany's convos were also dope. But i probably got the most enjoyment seeing Cersei in full struggle mode, she honestly deserves a lot worse than the punishments she's been receiving since being jailed.

You such a buzzkill

Back
Top Bottom