OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HOLY ****

bhKp2.gif

man but the giant homie couldnt help them out by pulling the boat?

Last edited:
There def aren't a lot of Valyrian swords. Major families seem to have one to none. It was a big deal for Tywin when he got Ice from Ned, which ended up getting melted and going to Jamie and Joff. Jamie's is w/ Brienne now, Joff's is w/ Tommen. There's a few more scattered throughout the show but very few total.

Plus nobody knows how to make them anymore so there's that. At least they can get some more dragon glass though.

The volcanoes with Valyria ore have all dried up. Has little to do with few people knowing how to make em. The guy who mad oathkeeper and widow's wail was able to work it during what is likely his first exposure to Valyrian steel. Though he was the most talented weapons smith in westeros, you wouldn't need the most talented if there was simply a lot more to practice with.

Dragon glass and valyraian steel are the only thing that can kill white walkers
Only thing is the people in westeros barely believe in the white walkers so I'm sure that's a forgotten thing
That it can kill white walkers
Specially since its been so long since they were seen
Seems like the white walker was even surprised by Jon having the steel
This episode was too damn good
I'm having withdrawals
Only 2 more episodes
I'm :smh: cause I know next weeks episode gonna be so damn slow

I was ready to pour some out for the homie snow but he pulled through :pimp:

Ep was flames :pimp:

The Dany/Tyrion dialogue was excellent

Lmao @ the come at me bro pic

HOLY ****

bhKp2.gif

man but the giant homie couldnt help them out by pulling the boat?
That's what I was wondering when he pulled up past them 
laugh.gif
. I guess we wouldn't have had that epic "Come at me crow" salute from the nights kings if he did 
laugh.gif

Now I hope Ramsay gets washed next week but we all know it's not happening :smh:

Man, Ramsey is a savage. He's going to snuff out Stannis army with the quickness. I'm predicting a flawless victory on his behalf. Attack Stannis at the core, and watch the camp scatter

Now I hope Ramsay gets washed next week but we all know it's not happening 
mean.gif
Man, Ramsey is a savage. He's going to snuff out Stannis army with the quickness. I'm predicting a flawless victory on his behalf. Attack Stannis at the core, and watch the camp scatter
It would be pretty funny to see Stannis take another huge L at the hands of 20 men 
laugh.gif
. Ramsay best not touch Melisandre 
mean.gif

Last night :wow:

Doubt Ramsey does anything with just 20 men. I could see him and them sneaking in and burning some important resources but he ain't taking out stannis with just 20 bros

Last edited:
Last time I started this argument it was like 20 pages long
laugh.gif

Even with all the evidence we've seen today we'll still get arguments like

*3 battles won* "Robb is undefeated tho"
"Robb could wash anyone with the steel this is fact"
"Robb commanded an army"

blah blah blah.
Why do you guys keep going back to this 
laugh.gif

Kind of a forgone conclusion Jon was going to start evolving and kind of hard for Robb to add to his legacy considering he's dead. Being that Jon is still alive and that they are not going to kill him off, it's pretty obvious that his trajectory in the storyline was going to be pretty high

Cause you had dudes legit saying that Robb was the best Military Commander Westeros had ever seen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

*****. Dude won three battles then hid out in Riverrun and got killed b

Dude is the one of the worse Starks in history for losing the north

Back
Top Bottom