OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those who want to know more about dragons and Valyrian culture

No spoilers

Im trying to find the one that explained the war but I cant. It was mixed with a different video and I cant remember what that one was about. I'll post it if I find it.

History of westeros, is practically the book of the Targareyons. read it. if you have time. Aegon's chapter alone was super interesting. Doom of Valaryia all that. the pictures were amazing..

I know a lot of you refuse to pick up the books... atleast get that one... currently has nothing to do with the show. so no spoilersjust back up info...

you may be a tad confused since it gets in to families that aren't detailed in the book.

CBG's videos are frequently posted on here. They are fantastic. Hopefully she does another weekly recap like she did for Season 4.

Emergency Awesome (Charlie) is another great source for GoT analysis.

CBG's videos are frequently posted on here. They are fantastic. Hopefully she does another weekly recap like she did for Season 4.

Emergency Awesome (Charlie) is another great source for GoT analysis.
Subscribe to both of them the quality of their content is great. And Charlie does a gang of other shows as well. I don't know how he does it he puts out mad videos every week LOL

CBG got a lot of flack last year for potentially spoiling stuff so then the quality of her videos got worst trying to please the fans.

Can't ******* wait.
pimp.gif

You cannot give up On the gravy.
roll.gif

Just finished all 4 seasons 
pimp.gif

God damn what's gonna happen to Bran. Gonna come out the ground with some bird wings 
eek.gif

I could have sworn Podrick was gonna get those 7 foot yambs. She kept begging him to tell her what he was good for.. should have found that urination entry in that armor of her's

Varys had no business leaving, might have been better with the Hand gone

Subscribe to both of them the quality of their content is great. And Charlie does a gang of other shows as well. I don't know how he does it he puts out mad videos every week LOL

Charlie does youtube videos full time. When you get enough views youtube pays you for the advertising.

CBG got a lot of flack last year for potentially spoiling stuff so then the quality of her videos got worst trying to please the fans.

She's the one who convinced me to get the books actually.

My first time around watching GoT I hadnt heard of her. Youtube randomly recommended her epic history videos. Once I watched them I liked the show a lot better. To me the show is missing a lot of context that would make it infinitely more enjoyable.

Now that I have watched all those epic history videos GoT is my favorite show.

I might have to rewatch the Epic History vids now that I have rewatched the seasons

Last edited:
Yea I'll definitely be picking up the books soon. Like u said Blotters once you kno the history and the real inner workings of the show it becomes 10x more enjoyable.

Really climbing the ladder on my shows .. Prob a tie now between sopranos/The Wire/GOT at this point

My first time around watching GoT I hadnt heard of her

I might have to rewatch the Epic History vids now that I have rewatched the seasons

I think i watched her for the first time someone posting her stuff on this page.

I only watched 3, I think one was a look in to varys and the other was robert bartheon.

the 3rd was i think last season where she was trying to not give away beyond the wall type stuff in her video and that's when I was sort of like I dont need to watch her any more if shes going to not use book references. ( I think it's one of her review episodes. )

Lores of westeroes are all on the season 3 dvd anyway.

Even as a book reader the show is enjoyable to me for mainly Vary's and Little Finger.. having those 2 perspective is great.

(also seeing the rest of the characters played out. also)

Theres a lot from the show I do like and a lot I don't like/wish they'd expand more.

I gotta check out the Wire, I keep on seeing it on people's top tv shows.

What are you waiting for?

I have a lot on my plate right now :lol: Maybe after I catch up on one of my shows.

Didn't mean it like asap but next time you have a bit of free time :lol:. I'd personally bump it up your list ,there really hasn't been a show like it since especially in regards to scope. GoT does a good job but the Wire explores all the inner workings of each area/sector that they focused on and did it all masterfully. Acting wise,writing wise,directing wise you name it.

One last thing,patience is key...it might be slow at times in the early seasons but it's all worth it imo.

Last edited:
Yeah the wire is kind of a slow burn at time especially the 2nd season but once u get into you'll be hooked.

Breaking Bad is unbelievably slow tho. I've rewatched all my shows atleast 2 times through but after finishing that series I have no desire to rewatch at all

Back
Top Bottom