OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King Baretheon was still simping over Ned Starks sister ..dude prolly got the most yams in history and couldn't forget her

Those Yams were probably Legendary

^
The best part was when he admitted to not remembering what her face looked like.

Now that I think about it, she had like a Helen of Troy story. She ends up missing and a war breaks out over her.

^
The best part was when he admitted to not remembering what her face looked like.

Now that I think about it, she had like a Helen of Troy story. She ends up missing and a war breaks out over her.

Thats the first thing I noticed about her.

Going to war over a ***** :x :smh: Robert was in full simp mode

Found some more pictures of yesterday's "Black Carpet" premiere.
smokin.gif

Gilly doe
embarassed.gif

Lastly a semi-Stark family photo (Theon looks so happy!)

Last edited:
Just got to episode 3.8 didnt realize this before but I'm guessing the only reason Sam was able to kill the wight was because of the dragonstone? Which is why the first men buried it where it could easily be found?

Uh oh one episode before that episode. Are you recovering okay? :lol:

Last edited:
^

Thats the first thing I noticed about her.

Going to war over a ***** :x :smh: Robert was in full simp mode

Well Rob and Lyanna were supposed to get married, and Ned was his best friend, so they had to assemble and ride on Kings Landing

Trying not to read the thread, but I just started watching last night. On episode 8/10 from the first season out of a possible like 12 hours that I've been home the past few days 
laugh.gif

JESUS what a show

Just when I thought True Detective was the best series I had ever seen

Uh oh one episode before that episode. Are you recovering okay? :lol:

lol this is my second time through. But my first time through i thought it was one of the best episodes

Well Rob and Lyanna were supposed to get married, and Ned was his best friend, so they had to assemble and ride on Kings Landing

I know. I aint go a problem with the Starks tryna get their daugther back. Should've been Stark's rebellion

Last edited:
I know. I aint go a problem with the Starks tryna get their daugther back. Should've been Stark's rebellion

True, but they usually name them after the fact. Robert won the war and got the throne because the Baratheon's have some Targaryen ancestry, so therefore, Robert's Rebellion.

Is that why he got to sit on the throne? All the research I did said it was simply because Jaimie didnt sit on the throne when he killed Aerys (not that he wanted to) so robert claimed it for himself.

Jaime was Kingsguard, he couldn't sit the throne. They were saying Ned Stark could have, but Robert actually sat there. The Baratheons being cousins of the Targaryens is how it was legitimized by the maesters and whoever else.

Trying not to read the thread, but I just started watching last night. On episode 8/10 from the first season out of a possible like 12 hours that I've been home the past few days :lol:

JESUS what a show

Just when I thought True Detective was the best series I had ever seen
My sweet sumner child.

She knows what the fans wanted to see by wearing that tight dress with no bra. Praise R'hllor.

Back
Top Bottom