OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally finished 4 seasons in like 3 weeks due to everyone watching this show.

I will admit it's a great show but def a bit overrated imo. It just kinda moves slow each season till that dramatic moment usually in episode 9 or 10 every season. Great show just not my kind of thing. Will continue to keep watching tho!

I have no idea where this show will go from here but Terrian, Jon Snow, & Khalesia def my favorite. :smokin

So I'm re-watching every episode with 1 episode per week since season 4 ended.

Season 1 Episode 3 When Baratheon was talking about his battles, I realized that King Baratheon fought against Samwell Tarly's dad. :x

10369518_690200077694270_1258237869_n.jpg

Have a theory about Jon Snow. Been re-watching the seasons. :nerd:

Is he truly a Baratheon? When Ned first met Gendry he said "when he can wield a sword send him to me" as if he was trying to take care of Baratheon's bastard and I don't think Gendry knew at that point who his parents were. Could Baratheon be the one who got a girl pregnant, had a baby, and Ned took Jon back and said it was his so nobody could harm him?

Have a theory about Jon Snow. Been re-watching the seasons. :nerd:

Is he truly a Baratheon? When Ned first met Gendry he said "when he can wield a sword send him to me" as if he was trying to take care of Baratheon's bastard and I don't think Gendry knew at that point who his parents were. Could Baratheon be the one who got a girl pregnant, had a baby, and Ned took Jon back and said it was his so nobody could harm him?

To answer your question with a question.
Why would anyone have wanted to harm a baratheon kid at the time? and on top of that why would the kings guard for another king protect the lady who was pregnant with a bastard of a baratheon?

To answer your question with a question.
Why would anyone have wanted to harm a baratheon kid at the time? and on top of that why would the kings guard for another king protect the lady who was pregnant with a bastard of a baratheon?

Since Ned and Robert used to be best friends, I felt like Ned was used to cleaning up Roberts messes. I don't think anyone would want to harm a Baratheon bastard but Ned is the type of honorable guy that would want to see a bastard live a better lifestyle. I don't think Robert even cared about any of his bastards whereas Ramsay for example still is accepted by Roose. For some reason I can't accept that Jon is his kid because I don't think he would cheat on Lady Stark. Whenever anyone in the show mentions Ned they talk about how honorable he is. This alone feels like clues that perhaps Ned isn't his true father. When it ends I feel we will find out that snow is not a bastard at all and has noble blood for both mother and father (whether or not to is Ned). Idk, I feel I over analyze for sure but almost refuse Ned is his father.

Since Ned and Robert used to be best friends, I felt like Ned was used to cleaning up Roberts messes. I don't think anyone would want to harm a Baratheon bastard but Ned is the type of honorable guy that would want to see a bastard live a better lifestyle. I don't think Robert even cared about any of his bastards whereas Ramsay for example still is accepted by Roose. For some reason I can't accept that Jon is his kid because I don't think he would cheat on Lady Stark. Whenever anyone in the show mentions Ned they talk about how honorable he is. This alone feels like clues that perhaps Ned isn't his true father. When it ends I feel we will find out that snow is not a bastard at all and has noble blood for both mother and father (whether or not to is Ned). Idk, I feel I over analyze for sure but almost refuse Ned is his father.

My theory is that he is a Targaryen. Go back and watch season 1. Rhaegar/Lyanna. The clues are there......

Last edited:
Quick question I have after reading up on a song of fire and ice via google and watching the 4 seasons of GoT.

Is this series based loosely on the novels or are they strict adaptations of the author's works? If so, Khaleesi never gets to the iron throne, right?

^ you should put that in a spoiler, unless I misread your question. Generally anything from the books is considered a spoiler, especially if we don't know yet if it'll be included in the show.

yeah its not a spoiler... I mean obviously Khaleesi making it on to the throne or not is endgame stuff for the series and there's still two, maybe three, books to go so we still got a while. But I dont need any damn spoilers to tell you that dumb ***** isn't getting anywhere the iron throne :lol:

Last edited:
yeah its not a spoiler... I mean obviously Khaleesi making it on to the throne or not is endgame stuff for the series and there's still two, maybe three, books to go so we still got a while. But I dont need any damn spoilers to tell you that dumb ***** isn't getting anywhere the iron throne :lol:

lmaooo tried to tell everyone else that. "but she has dragons!!"

yeah right..that would be to easy to put her on the throne.

fyi never read books so i have no idea about anything but the show lol

I think she's has a good chance because of the dragons and what a 12,000 man army, that's an attractive partner for anyone looking to make a run at the throne.

Maybe we'll find out next book I doubt tho.

Back
Top Bottom