OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CBG19 House Baratheon is up. Makes me feel a little bad for Stannis.
youtube.com/watch?v=AcnSNlanjL4/

Last edited:
Holy ****.

I just read that the actor that plays the mountain is 25. The actor that plays Jojen is 24.

mobile-322-1403528481-14.jpg

mobile-3167-1403528482-21.jpg

Man, you mean the mountain was born in 89. 89? He's a year older than me. I look and feel like a boy compared to him and I'm 6ft 215.

Woulda figured jojen to be about 19

Man, you mean the mountain was born in 89. 89? He's a year older than me. I look and feel like a boy compared to him and I'm 6ft 215.

Woulda figured jojen to be about 19

Bruh I thought the mountain was in his mid 30s. I was born in 90. **** my genetics

Wait, im a year older than the moutain? :lol: that dude looks older than my older brother who is 29.

Man in 22 lookin like 16 lmao

I watch some of these high school bball/fball players and just think wtf :rofl:

But crazy at jojen being 24

Mountain for sure looks way older than he is. Maybe a cycle or two along the way speeds up the aging process... (and that is in no way a value judgment on him - I'd have no problem with him taking PEDs. I just don't think you get to be a lean 400 lbs and able to pick up cars by just a lot of lifting and protein shakes).

I like them all, but if I had to chose one, I'd go with House Stark, with the Crow one being a close second.

The people who run the GOT memes fb page are fools. They posted a pic of Sophie holding a cucumber and Maisie with the ******** logo on the bottom. SMH.

OMGGGGGGG WHY DID THEY KILL THE MOM AND ROB LIKE THAT THIS EPISODE REALLY HAS ME SWEATING AT 4:00AM LIKE WTF

Back
Top Bottom