OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This ep was everything

giant-arrow.gif

sam.gif

fire-mamoth.gif

View media item 1015759

arrow.gif

^ :lol: @ the bro nod by the kid

and :pimp: :frown: @ grenn's speech in the tunnel. for some reason i liked him too. pause.

that one take scene to show all the carnage happening at the base of castle black was soooo :pimp:

didnt she kill ollys pops  
mean.gif

"you deserve it" (drake voice)

sharp shooter olly in this thang 
pimp.gif

:pimp: Great ep. Loved the entire focus being the battle. Can clearly see where most of the budget went for this season.

I just wish we got to see that coward dude get murked for hiding in the cellar.

:rofl: @ Ygritte getting murked by the kid. Son went from scared to working the lift to shooting ppl with precision.

Jon Snow's a dumbass on paper. I'm sure he'll survive but going after Mance alone is stupid. Going after him without your ******* wolff at least and then talking about I made a promise not to lose a sword so let me unarm myself before I go while dressed in all black so they know I'm a crow is insanely ******ed.

Props to those 6 dudes holding that gate against a giant :smokin

Sam cursing and manning up :lol: :rofl:

^
Oh yeah, I think you're right.

I wonder if he recognized and remembered her.

For everyone that was complaining about there being no justice on the show, Olly got his revenge right there.

Last edited:
Jon burred that hammer into the Theme's head like it was drywall 
eek.gif
 but I thought Ghost would be the one to take him out. 

Ygritte just died in his arms. He doesn't wanna live anymore. At least that's what I took away from it. What he said to Tormund swayed me that way.

Olly 
pimp.gif

Potatoes
pimp.gif

FDB
pimp.gif

60 mins of this fight makes you realize how pointless everything going on in King's Landing really is 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man.. What a great episode.. Jon snow taking charge..

And the speech before facing the giant.. Dude had me.. Whole episode had me

Olly :pimp:

Potatoes :pimp:

FDB:pimp:  

60 mins of this fight makes you realize how pointless everything going on in King's Landing really is :lol:

I'm the opposite, everything in kings landing makes me think the wall is pointless. The action was great, but I've never cared got the wildling/wall storyline

Back
Top Bottom